Chapter 41

Blake POV:

Blake POV:

Punch after punch I kept hitting my punching bag.

I had called a friend of mine that is a doctor to come over and check on Aurora while she was fast asleep so she wouldn't be disturbed.

Thinking about this past year without her has really done a number on me.
I truly needed her in my life to feel complete.

I know it will take her some time for her to trust me but after some time everything will go back to the way it used to be.

Bang, Bang.

"Blake we got to move. Dario and his men are here shooting up the place."

A group of guys who worked for me ran into my gym.

"Who's watching over Aurora? I'm not leaving her."

I ran over to a desk and grabbed a gun that I had placed in here in case of emergencies.

Every room in this house had a gun stashed in it for situations like this.

Running towards the door I could hear screaming and hollering all over the house, gun shoots where going off everywhere but I didn't care I needed to get to my baby girl.

Tripping and stumbling over the dead bodies that covered the floor I had made it to the stairs.

BANG.

Someone had shot me in the back, Falling to the floor I smashed the side of my head on the side of the stairs.

I felt my blood running down the side of my face.

Dario POV:

My bullet had hit Blake right in the middle of his back hitting his spinal cord.

If he would survive this he would be for sure paralyzed from my bullet.

I looked around my surroundings all of Blakes guy's where dead and also a few of my men as well.

"Everything is clear boss," Lucka said behind me.

I walked over to Blake and kicked him onto his side.

He started to cough up blood.

"You won't find her," Blake said choking on his own blood.

I bent down and looked at him in his face.

"You lost Blake, after everything you have done in this past year for you to be with Aurora, In just a blink of an eye you lost everything."

I punched him Square in the mouth.

"That's for killing my sister."

I punched him again.

"That's for not standing up to be a father to Jasmine."

I stud up and smashed my steel toe boot down hard on his back where I had shot him.

Blake screamed and cried out in pain.

"That's for taking what's MINE."

"She is not your's Dario. Aurora is mine and always has been."

"Oh, really Blake ( I taped my index finger on my chin) Last time I checked it was my name she was screamed out in pleasure when I fucked her and filled her pussy with my cum."

A big smile was plastered on my face, I knew that had stung him now knowing her and I have been intimate.

I could hear police sirens headed our way. I had made a call before I came here to the police chief to notify him to meet me at this residence.

I'm lucky that I have the police force in my pocket or I would be going to jail along with Blake today.

"Lucka you deal with Blake and the police I need to find Aurora."

"Ok boss."

I stepped over Blake and ran up the stairs, I thought to myself if Blake was heading towards this way then Aurora must be around here.

Room after room I searched for her until I reached the last door.

My gun was in my hand not sure who was behind this closed door.

Kicking the door open I see a woman standing over my Aurora with a panic look.

"Please don't shoot me."

"What are you doing to her?" I wanted to know.

I was nervous that this woman had hurt my Aurora.

"Nothing I'm trying to help her."

Just before I was going to speak Lucka and a police officer and a paramedic walked into the room.

"She's not doing so well she needs to go to a Hospital right away." The woman said.

I pointed to the cop. "Get that woman out of here."

The policeman walked over to her slapping cuffs on her rests then dragging her out of the room.

I immediately ran over to Aurora side placing my hand on her face. She was burning up and also was unconscience.

The paramedic and Lucka came over towards the bed.

"I need to help her Dario."
The paramedics said waiting for me to give him the go ahead.

"Just help her, please."

I was worried looking at her pale face.

She just laid in the bed not even moving when the paramedic touched her.

The blanket she had that covered her body slipped down a little from her chest revealing the top part of her breast.
I pulled the blanket back up to cover her.

I was pissed now knowing she was in this bed naked and had hickey marks on her neck, Even Lucka had noticed and gave me a look.

Lucka and I both thought of the same thing, if that fucker raped my Aurora in the state that she's in I will Shirley rip him limb by limb if he is not dead already.

"We need to move her right away, her vitals are very low and she's burning up with a fever." Once the paramedic said that I wrapped her up in the blanket and carried her Bridal style out of the room Lucka was following behind me and also the paramedic.

As I headed towards my car I placed her in the back seat with her head on my lap.

Lucka got in the front driver seat and for the paramedic, he got into the passenger seat.

A police Cruiser was our escort towards the hospital with his sirens on........

___________________________

1013 words

Wow, that's all I got to say about this chapter.

🚔🚑🚔🚑🚔🚑🚔🚑🚔