Chapter 39

Aurora POV:

"Aurora wake up."

I felt someone shaking me.

"What had happened?" I was confused, my body didn't hurt in any way as I would have expected it would.

Someone had grabbed my arm and helped me up off the floor.

"Are you ok hun?"

I looked over to the person who was holding my arm.

My leg's felt weak and shaky when I saw who was holding me up.

"Blllaakkee?"

I touched his face with both of my hands, not believing that it was him who was in front of me.

My hands were trembling, I looked all over his face.

"You look different, you look like you lost weight."

He did look slimmer from the last time I saw him.

"I have missed you so much, hun. I know it's been a year since I last saw you at my parent's Villa but I kept my promise that I would come and get you once I got everything in order."

Blake gave me a very tight hug and started kissing me all over my face.

"Sssttooop Bbbbllaakee." I stuttered out.

Blake stopped kissing my face and looked into my eyes.

"What's wrong baby?."

I pulled out of his arms.

I looked around the room trying to avoid his gaze on me, there was blood splattered all over the walls and Maria was face down on the floor with a pile of blood surrounding her body.

"Is she died?" I asked still just looking at her body on the floor.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

"Baby look away, I'll get someone to take care of this mess, You won't ever have to worry about her trying to hurt you ever again."

"She was working for you?"

"I needed someone in the inside to inform me of everything that was going on with you. Jaxson was not giving me too much information so I contacted Maria and told her that I would help her get Dario back and to get you out of the picture, I didn't expect her going behind my back and trying to kill you but what she didn't know is that I am always one step ahead."

"So she is the one who placed the flowers and Note in my room?"

"Very smart girl you are and she also was the one who planted the cameras around the house and in your room."

I was speechless.

"Baby let's get you out of this room and into our room so you can shower and change out of those bloody clothing."

I looked down at my outfit, I didn't notice it before that Maria's blood had splattered all over me.

Blake wrapped his arm around me and guided me out of the room.

We walked down a long hallway that was painted grey with white trimming.

Blake stopped in front of a door and opened it.

We walked into an elegant looking bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Blake asked looking at me.

"You have a really nice room Blake."

"No baby we have a really nice room, I did this for you. I remember you hated the plain white wall's in your office and in mine and said that I needed to use colours." Blake had a big smile on his face.

"I would like to shower now Blake."

I needed to get out of his hold on me, I needed to be alone and reflect on everything that has happened to me.

"Oh yes baby go straight towards that door on your left and the bathroom is in there, I'll get you a change of clothing baby."

I smiled at him then walked towards the bathroom.........

___________________________

623 words

New update I hope you enjoy it. 🙂