Chapter 23

NARRATOR POV:

"Dario, Dario where the hell are you?"

Aurora screamed Dario's name out while she searched around the house.

"Dario get your ass out here."

Dario and his men walked out of his office to see a very angry looking Aurora.

As Aurora stood in the middle of his living room with her hands on her hips tapping her one foot.

"Dario, what the hell is this?" Aurora said moving her hands up and down show him her outfit that he had chosen for her.

"You said I'm going to be your assistant NOT your hooker."

Lucka had a smile on his face when he noticed his best friend looking Aurora up and down.
He knew Dario had feelings for her but would never admit it.

Dario hesitated a little looking at Aurora, She looked so sexy maybe too sexy he thought.

He thought maybe she shouldn't go out with that outfit tonight.

He didn't like the idea of other men lust after her.

Not caring about the others in the room he walked right up to her.

Walking around her in a Circle looking her up and down.

Licking his lips, he stopped right in front of her taking her arm with his hand pulling her towards him crashing her into his chest.

Bringing his face closer to hers then he whispers just for her to hear, " You look very sexy maybe too sexy.
I think I made the wrong choice for you to wear this tonight but it's getting too late for you to go change. Make sure your a good girl tonight and don't leave my side."

Aurora checks immediately turned red.

"Awww Well if you two don't stop flirting we are going to be late for our meeting," Lucka had said interrupting them.

Aurora and Dario didn't say a word they just kept looking into one another's eyes.

Jaxson and Cristiano had walked into the room.