Chapter 19

AURORA POV:

AURORA POV:

Night had finally come, I have been pacing back and forth in my room thinking of strategies of how I would Escape.

The only option that I thought that I could come up with was going through the garage. It had a side door in there which I know would not have anyone watching it. 

Dario had guards surrounding his home,
So of course, I would not be able to just walk out.

Once I get out of that side door I would run and try to jump the fence, I just need to make sure I stretch my legs before I ran, Its just my luck I would pull a hamstring.

I dressed all in Black to help camouflage with the night sky.

Looking at the clock on the wall.

3:00 AM good to go, They must be all asleep.

Opening the door quietly hoping it won't make any sounds.

Popping my head out the door looking left to right.

The hallway was clear.

Tiptoeing down the hall trying not to make any noise.

I heard sounds coming from a room, not sure what to do I looked to see if the door was open or closed but to my relief, the door was closed.

As I slowly pass by the door I overheard a woman's voice say "Oh, Oh, Oh yes harder, Oh God Yes Dario, Right there."

Closing my eyes taking a deep breath, I knew that voice.

I was the one who she called a slut meanwhile she was the slut, at least I knew Maria would be keeping Dario busy so I didn't have to worry about him finding me.

It kinda hurt knowing they were being intimate with one another but I tried not to let it bother me.

From this day forward I would be free and I shouldn't let this man bother me every again.

Walking a little fast but not making a sound.

I spotted the stairs right ahead of me trying to walk even a little more faster than I was.

Once I reached the bottom step I looked around the dark room.

I headed towards the laundry room that had the door for the garage inside it.

Looking behind me over and over just to make sure I was safe.

Once I stepped foot in the laundry room I was startled, A young women who looked no older than 18 was in there.

She looked at me and I looked at her.

I needed to make up something fast so I said
"Ciao" (Hi)

"Signora, cosa ci fai qui?"("Ma'am, what are you doing here?")

Shit, I said to my self. Ok, I got this I can do this.

"Ho bisogno di lavare i miei vestiti in questa borsa."("I need to wash my clothing in this bag.")

"A quest'ora?"( "At this time?")

Ok now this girl is starting to get on my nerves.

"Sì, ho avuto un piccolo incidente e non volevo che nessuno lo scoprisse, per favore tenetelo segreto tra noi".("Yes had a little accident and I didn't want anyone to find out please keep that a secret between us.")

Really brain that's all you could come up with I said to my self.

"Ho appena finito il mio bucato posso fare il tuo, non dovresti fare il tuo da solo, questo è il mio lavoro".("I just finished my own laundry I can do yours, You shouldn't be doing yours yourself that's my job.")

Awww now I felt bad thinking of those things of her before.

"No, va bene, voglio farlo da solo. Vai a riposarti ok."("No, it's ok I want to do it my self. You go get some rest ok.")

Hopefully, she got the hint.

She smiled at me and bowed her head walking out of the room with a basket in hand.

I needed to move quickly, I had already lost a lot of time dealing with her.

Opening the garage door then closing it behind me quietly.

I could see a lot of expensive cars, even some sports bikes.

Looking across the room I could see the door to my freedom.

Running as fast as I could I open the door, looked both ways to see if the coast was clear which it was and I bolted out of there in a Flash Not Looking Back I was free..........

___________________________

771 words

Hello, 🙂

Please comment on this Chapter would love to hear your thoughts.

Please Vote if you liked the Chapter.

Thank you for reading.

🌹🌹🌹