Chapter 11

Narrator POV:

It's been a week from today that Aurora has been staying in the safe house.

Dario has given her a little bit of freedom, She is free to walk around only inside the small house but not outside.

As Aurora was preparing herself some tea in the kitchen, Dario and Lucka had walked in.

They did not speak a word to her.

Dario went and sat down at the kitchen table, As for Lucka he went over beside Aurora and grabbed two espresso cups to make some espresso.

The room was silent, all you could hear was the water boiling, the spoon clicking on the cup while Aurora stirred her tea.

As Aurora was adding her sugar to her tea she was on her second teaspoon and about to add another before Dario interrupted her.

"Don't you think that you have enough sugar in your tea?"

Aurora gave Dario the cut eye look and added her 3rd sugar.

"Nope, I don't think so." She replies to him and took a sip of her tea.

As she moans after her sip Dario and Lucka looks at her.

Lucka was walking towards Dario but took a quick peek at Aurora's shirt then turned his head back towards the table as he walks towards it.

Dario had noticed Lucka's action but did not say a word in front of Aurora, he mentally noted to himself to talk to Luca later.

As Dario sat Drinking his espresso he could not stop looking at Aurora.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Do you have a bra on?"

Aurora looked down at her white shirt, noticing her nipples were rock hard and could be seen through her top.

Crossing her arms in front of her she says" No I don't you pervert so stop looking at my chest

Crossing her arms in front of her she says" No I don't you pervert so stop looking at my chest."

Dario slammed his hand down onto the table.
Aurora and Lucka both jumped at his action.

"Perché no? Che cosa ti piace che i miei uomini guardino i tuoi capezzoli? Ti ho conosciuto dove sei una troia quando ti ho incontrato la prima volta."("Why the fuck not? What you like my men looking at your nipples? I knew you where a slut when I first met you.")

Tears were at the brim of Aurora's eyes.

The one bra she had, had ended up breaking. It was a cheap bra that she got from jail and for her clothing, she had mentioned it to the person who was in charge of getting her clothing but he never did get her one.

She could tell Dario all this but kept it to her self she knew Dario would not believe her.

" You had me right on point Dario, your really good at judging people."

Without any more words said from Aurora she walked out of the kitchen.

"Dario non voglio interferire, ma Cristiano ha intenzionalmente comprato degli abiti rivelatori di Aroura, l'ho anche sentita dire che aveva bisogno di un reggiseno e il suo vecchio si era rotto, ma lui non ne avrebbe mai avuto uno." ("Dario I don't want to interfere but Cristiano has been purposely buying Aroura revealing clothing. I even overheard her say that she needed a bra and her old one had broken but he just won't get her one.")

"Pensi che dovrei spostare Aurora da lei dagli altri uomini?"("Do you think I should move Aurora out of here from the other men?")

"Spero che i ragazzi non vadano contro di te, ma Cristiano è diverso quando si tratta di Aurora, le è piaciuto molto, capisco perché gli piacerebbe che fosse una donna di bell'aspetto, ma sta solo andando un po ' troppo lontano se sai cosa intendo. " ("I trust the guys would not go against you but Cristiano he is just different when it comes to Aurora, He has taken a liking to her. I understand why he would like her she is a good looking woman but he is just going a little too far if you know what I mean.")

"Ecco perché sei il mio braccio destro Lucka." ("This is why you're my right-hand man Lucka.")

Dario stood up he needed to find Aurora..............

___________________________

711 words

Thank you for reading. 🤗

💐🌸💮🏵🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷