Chapter 25

Dario POV:

As I carry Aurora into my bedroom placing her onto my bed.

Looking at her face.

I run my hand over her cheek.

She looked so peaceful laying there with her eyes closed.

I decided to just leave her in her dress, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable if I changed her and I had no rights too.

Walking out of my bedroom then down the stairs, going into the living room where my mother and sister where.

"I'm very disappointed in you Dario, I thought I raised you better than to bring home one of your sluts for Jasmine to see."

"Mother don't start with me, Aurora is not like the other women," I said walking over to my bar pouring 3 drinks.

"Aurora?" My sister said giving me that look.

Of course, she would know who Aurora was her twin would always bitch to her about her.

"What drugs is she on for her to pass out like that?" My mother asked.

"She's not on any drugs mother, I think she past out from the embarrassment."

I knew that had nothing to do with it for her to pass out. I think it was because of a shock seeing Cathy.

She must have had mistaken her as Stacy.

"Why would you bring our sisters killer into your home?" Cathy asked in anger.

I looked over at my mother who now is crying from my sister's words.

That damn brat can't keep her mouth shut.

"Aurora didn't kill our sister and she is living here with me for the time being to help me find Stacy's killer."

"I see she is helping you in other ways." My mother said sarcastically.

I hated to be mean but I had to put my foot down.

"You listen here ( pointing my finger at them.) This is my house whatever I do in it is my business and if anyone of you deliberately goes behind my back to do anything to Aurora I will personally deal with you."

Shock is all I can see that was placed on their faces.

I have never spoken to my mother or sisters this way before, I have always shown them respect,
But they needed to know that Aurora was off limits.

"You are falling for her."

Am I falling for her? My mother's words kept replaying over and over again in my head.

"Let's have a dinner tomorrow night all of us. I want to officially meet this woman and see why you are so smitten with her."

"Alright, mother. I'm going to bed."

I'm drained out I needed my bed.

Once in my bedroom, I stripped out of my clothing leaving my boxers on climbing into my bed next to Aurora.

My Sheetz smelled like passion fruit from her laying there.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, I kiss the top of her head.

I have not only fallen for her, but I am also in love..........

___________________________

554 words

🍀 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hi Everyone,
Thought to get this chapter out early today because I won't have any time, later on, to do so.

It's my baby's 4th birthday today so I have a busy day.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀