Chapter 13

DARIO POV:

As Aurora walked inside to pack her thing's, I stayed outside where I was.

I walked over to the patio table and sat down.

Taking my jacket off, I place my jacket beside me on the chair.

Looking inside the pocket taking out my cigarettes.
Opening the pack then taking a cigarette out and lighting it up.

Taking a big drag then exhaling the smoke out.

Seeing Cristiano's today with his hands-on Aurora had made my blood boil.

Taping my finger on the table thinking to myself how I was going to deal with the situation with Aurora and Cristiano's, with his obsession towards her I knew she was not safe.

Cristiano was one fucked up guy, he loved to kill and torture his pry.
Whenever I had a assigned him to find out information from people he got the job done in any way or form.

"Conosco quello sguardo, che cosa succede?"( "I know that look, What happen?")

Lucka sat down across from me. Taking out a smoke and lighting it up.

"Hai ragione su Cristiano, non posso più tenere Aurora qui, ho trovato lui e Aurora qui fuori e lui era brutto con lei."("You're right about Cristiano, I can't keep Aurora here any longer. I found him and Aurora out here and he was being rough with her.")

"Hai intenzione di convincere Marco a rimandarla in Canada."("You're going to convince Marco to send her back to Canada.")

Lucka non mi sta dicendo tutta la verità, lei è esitante. Devo trovare un modo per farle credere a me. "(Lucka she is not telling me the whole truth, she's hesitating. I need to find a way to make her trust me.")

Taking another drag

"Dario sei un uomo, una donna la seduce e trova le informazioni."("Dario you're a man shes a woman seduce her and find out the information. ")

Hmmm, he had a good idea the only problem is I knew she did not care for me, she has made that clear on a few occasions.

What am I saying to my self?

I'm Dario Anais, I have never had women turn me down. They all have come after me not the other way around.

Aurora was different from the others. She is stubborn and strong-willed I would have to try different tactics to get her to fall for me and once she does I'll get my information I need then I'll just send her back home so she can do the rest of her sentence in jail which she deserves for hurting my sister.

"Lucka si accorda con Maria per sistemare la camera degli ospiti, Aurora tornerà a casa con me."("Lucka arrange with Maria to set up the guest bedroom, Aurora will be coming home with me.")

Lucka nodded his head to me, he butted out his cigarette in the ashtray.

He stood up taking his phone out of his pocket and started to make the Arrangements.

Placing my jacket back on putting my cigarettes back in my pocket.

I got up and walked over to the railing overlooking the backyard thinking to my self.

Whatever your hiding I will find out Aurora and then I will have my Revenge.......

___________________________

588 words

Hi 👋

What do you think about Dario?

I would love to hear your thought's.

Please vote if you liked this chapter.

Thank you for reading.

💓💔💕💖👅👄💋💗💘