Chapter 40

Aurora POV:

I had wrapped a towel around my body after I got out of the shower.

Steam had filled the air from my hot shower.

I walked over towards the mirror rubbing the glass with my hand so I can see my reflection.

My eyes were puffy and red from the crying that I had just done in the shower.

Memories after memories where popping in and out of my mind from the past when I saw Stacy and Nathaniel murdered in front of me by Blake.

Still, to this day I have not had one good night sleep without dreaming of them and now Maria will be sketched into my mind with them as well.

Knock, knock,

"Baby open up so I can give you your clothing."

Taking a deep breath and tightening my towel around me, I walked over towards the door and opened it up just a little bit to peek out to see Blake.

"Baby open the door all the way, You don't need to be shy with me. I have already seen that amazing body of yours."

Blake pushed the door opened wide and stepped inside the bathroom with me.

He looked me up and down then licked his lip's.

"Oh I have missed you so much baby girl but daddy is not that happy with you."

I looked at him in the face, what does he mean he is not happy with me?

"I didn't do anything."

"Oh but you did, I heard you were spending time with Dario and even sleeping in his bed. Did anything happen between the two of you?"

The shock was clear on my face.

This man knew everything but I needed to lie so Dario could be safe from Blake.

I wrapped my arms around.

"Blake you know that you're the only man I care about. Dario had me staying in his room because of those flowers you had sent to my room and wanted to make sure that he could keep an eye on me and for me being around him, I was working for him as his assistant."

I pouted my lips together and made a sad face to sucker him into my lie.

Blake runs his finger's throw my long wet hair.

"That's my girl, I told Jaxson that you would never betray me with Dario."

Speaking of Jaxson I thought, This whole time I thought he was being a true friend but was working for Blake.

Blake started to suck and kiss my neck.

"God baby I have missed you," He said grabbing my ass squeezing with his hands.

"Blake you need to stop I'm not feeling well. My head really hurts and I am feeling kinda dizzy from my accident."

He wouldn't let me go he just kept on pushing his body onto mine rubbing himself on me.

I struggled to get loose from his hold.

"I'm going to be sick."

I covered my mouth with my hand.

That's when Blake had finally let me go. I ran straight towards the toilet upchucking everything I had that was in my stomach.

Sinking down to my knees as I throw up, Blake had a hold of my hair rubbing my back.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to push my self on you. It's just been a very long time since I have been with you and I really miss you."

I leaned over grabbing some toilet paper wiping my mouth.

"Blake I really don't feel well, I need to lay down."

"Ok baby let me help you up and take you over to the bed. Forget about getting dressed I know you like to sleep naked, I'll just put you right to bed and get you some medication to help you with your stomach and your headache."

Blake picked me up off the floor and carried me out of the bathroom then towards the bed. Placing me on top of the bed he grabbed a blanket and covered my body.

"I'll be back." He said to me with concern in his voice.

I felt hot and nauseous and my head was just pounding.

I had a hard time to keep my eyes open.

Taking the towel off of me throwing it on the floor. I didn't care at this point that I was nacked in Blakes bed all I cared about was to get my head from hurting and from feeling sick and hot.

"Baby I am back, take these pills they will help you and drink some of this water."

I sat up just a little and took the pills from his hand and placing them into my mouth next I took the glass of water from his hand and drinking it swallowing the pills down.

Once I was finished I laid back down closing my eyes to get some rest.

"I'll be back later baby girl to check on you. I love you." Blake leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

I hadn't had any clue of what had happened next because I had fallen asleep right afterwards...........

__________________________

891 words

🙂 How are you liking the story so far?

We still have a lot more chapter's so don't worry it's not coming to an end yet.

Please Vote for this chapter if you liked it.

Thank you for reading.