Epilogue

6 MONTHS LATER

6 MONTHS LATER

Aurora POV:

Time had flown by in a blink of an eye.

After I was released from the hospital, Dario had brought me back to his Villa and gave me a surprise that I had never expected.

FLASHBACK

"Be careful Aurora when you get out of the car."
Dario said to me as he got out of the driver's side of the car and jogged over to my side opening the passenger side door.

"Dario, why are you fussing? The doctor said I was fine."

"I know but I just want to be extra cautious with you, I almost lost you Aurora."

I stood up out of the car with Dario's help, I placed my hand on his face.

"I love you," I said truly meaning it with all of my heart.

"I love you too."

Dario leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Alright, you two break it up," Lucka said getting out of the car.

"Yea break it up I don't want to see this," Frankie said getting out of the car as well.

To my surprise, Dario and Lucka got along really well with my brother, Even my Mother and Father had taken a liking towards Dario for some odd reason.

"Don't worry Frank you don't need to see us kissing but I would wear eye plugs tonight to bed if I was you," I said then started to laugh.

"I don't want to hear that shit." Frankie stormed off towards the house not looking back.

"Oh, so I am getting lucky tonight?" Dario asked giving me a wink.

"No, I just said that to gross Frankie out."

"You're truly mean Aurora getting my hopes up like that," Dario had a sad look on his face.

Lucka and I both started to burst out laughing at Dario.

"We should get inside before it rains," Lucka gestured heading towards the house.

Dario took his hand into mine and we walked side by side inside the house.

"Surprise." Everyone screamed.

My Mother and Father, Lucka and his wife Rosita also My brother and the guy's who worked for Dario where hear with big smiles on there faces.

The only two that were missing where Daylan and Jasmine.

"Where are the kids?" I asked looking around the room.

"Don't worry hun they will be where soon," Dario reassured me.

There where Pink and Blue streamers with Pink and Blue balloons. That's odd I thought to myself why not have different colours.