<twelve>

~edited~

Hours. Chase and I have spent hours, almost the entire day, doing absolutely nothing but binge watch Lucifer on Netflix. It sounds boring, but the show is amazing and Chase still has managed to make everything a good time.

"Chase, can I go upstairs and take a bath?" I asked him, looking up.

"Yeah just use my bathroom." He kissed my forehead.

"I'll only take like thirty minutes." I said as I got up off the couch.

"Knowing you, you're going to take at least an hour no matter what you say." He laughed and so did I.

"That's not true." I dragged out the last word as I walked upstairs.

It was now around 6pm and Chase's parents were having a 'date night'. I went upstairs to Chase's room and grabbed my undergarments from my bag as well as Nike pro shorts and then went into Chase's closet to take one of his hoodies. I went into the bathroom letting the water run. I looked through the cabinets looking for the bubble bath that I had left here last week...

"It's in the bottom drawer." Chase said while I got scared which resulted in me falling on the floor. "You scared me!" I hit his leg.

He laughed at me, looking down "Sorry I just figured that you were probably looking for it."

"You know me way too well." I opened the bottom drawer, still on the floor, immediately seeing the bubble bath soap.

"Okay, well I'm going to take a bath now. If you need me just yell my name." I started to close the door, but Chases foot stopped it from closing completely.

"Can I join?" He asked.

"Goodbye." I laughed, closing the door.

"It was worth a try." I heard him say and then I heard a door shut, assuming it was the door to his room.

Once the bath water was full I added the soap which caused lots of bubbles and then got undressed and went inside. I let out a sigh of relief, I felt so much tension in my body release once I submerged into the hot water.

Within the past three months, Chase's house has become my second home. In the first month of knowing him I'd been at his house a few times. After about two months I've started to sleepover and recently it's just been a thing that happens every weekend.

His parents were two of the kindest adults I've ever met and were so supportive with Chase's career. Although it made me happy to see him and his family so happy it pained me a bit. So much stuff had happened in New York before I moved and everything became so hard. Recently, however, I've been so much happier which to me, is all that matters. People have always told me I have to make sure my life is on track, but my mental health was always my first priority.

»

After a bit over an hour of being in the bath I decided it's been long enough and I should probably get out. I put on my undergarments, shorts and finally Chase's merch hoodie.

I got out the bathroom to see Chase laying on his bead, hair wet "Did you shower?" I asked him.

"Yeah, downstairs. Hey, wait, is that my hoodie?" He asked, sitting up.

"No..." I looked the other way, smiling.

"You look cute in it." He said as I blushed.

"Can we order food?" I turned back to look at him and he got up.

"Way ahead of you, babe." He then grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs towards the backyard.

"Why are we going to the backyard?" I asked, but he was quick to cover my eyes with his hands causing me to see complete darkness.

"Chase I can't see shit!" I laughed, hoping Chase wouldn't let me bump into something.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed..." he removed his hands and I did as he said and kept my eyes shut. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to what seemed to the trampoline.

"Are we on the trampoline?" I asked, but he didn't answer and instead told me to open my eyes. I opened them to see the netting around the trampoline covered in blankets almost as if it were a fort. On the tops there were fairy lights hung around since the only other source of light were the stars and the moon. There was also tons of blankets and pillows on the actual trampoline along with pizza and some snacks.

"Chase, did you do this all while I was in the bath?" I covered my mouth in shock once he nodded.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me, I mean it." I hugged him.

"Anything for you. I just thought this could be our first date in a way. A night under the stars, I know it's so fucking cliché, but I thought it was a good idea."

"I mean, it's not too cliché. I do love it though, especially the hot Cheetos." I reached over to grab a bag and opened it.
Chase grabbed a few and we started eating and talking about literally anything and everything. Of course, the conversation just had to get a bit deep and personal.

"So, what actually happened back in New York? I feel like there's something you aren't telling anyone..." his eyes met mine and I let out a sigh.

"A lot of stuff. I know you already know so much about me, but there are a few things I haven't told you, or anyone for that matter besides Alessandra. The only other person that knows is Benjamin since he's my cousin so please don't tell anyone."

"Of course." He gave me a reassuring smile, grabbing my hand.

"Well, the year before I moved here..."

A/N:
I really hate men LMAO like thank you for telling me the truth but fuck you for being an asshole yk

Word count: 1003