< t w e n t y f i v e >

~not edited~

2 weeks earlier
-

"Chase!" I laughed as he hovered over me, tickling my torso.

"Chase stop." I breathed. He'd been doing this for minutes, but it felt like hours and I was unable to catch my breathe.

He moved to the side of me, sitting next to where I was laying.

"There's a party tonight..." I sat up, grabbing my abdomen which hurt slightly.

"We haven't been to a party in weeks," I pouted "Can we please go together?" I grabbed his hand in mine.

"Who's throwing it?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Lydia." He automatically shook his head. "Why? I already spoke to her, she doesn't mind you and the rest of our friends coming." I said, referring to Elmo, Anthony, Alessandra and himself.

"I doubt that, she basically hates us." He argued. 

"Suit yourself." I crossed my arms, standing up.

"I'm going to go home, I need to get ready. I know you don't want to go, but at least ask Tony, Elmo and Sandra. Maybe they'll want to go." I was a bit annoyed to say the least; Chase had been refusing to go to any parties for weeks for some odd reason.

"I love you." He got up to kiss me, but I loved my face to the side resulting in him kissing my cheek.

"I love you too," I sighed "I'll see you tomorrow." I forced a smile before grabbing my bag and walking out the room.

»

"He seriously said no?" Madison, Benjamin's girlfriends voice beamed through the speaker phone.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes although she couldn't see me "He's been refusing to go out for weeks I don't know why." I said as I looked through my closet trying to find an outfit for tonight.

"What was his excuse this time?" Practically anyone could tell she was annoyed by the tone in her soft voice, "That Lydia hates him. Which is obviously not true. At least not anymore."

"He needs to get over himself." I laughed a bit at her response.

"It's whatever I guess. I'm not going to force him to come to a party he doesn't want to come too."

"Yeah." She agreed "just make sure to have fun tonight, don't let this ruin your mood."

"I'll try my best," I smiled lightly once I found a lilac colored silk dress, soon hearing a knock at my door. "I'm going to get ready, I'll call you later Mads."

"See you soon, chao!" She said before hanging up.

I turned to face my door, yelling a 'come in!' As I smiled, seeing Alessandra and Anthony walk into my room.

"You two look amazing!" I smiled, hugging her then Anthony.

"Chase abd Elmo still not coming?" I asked as I realized they weren't there.

They both shook their heads in unison, "Sorry babe." Alessandra half-heartedly smiled.

"It's alright. I can still have fun without him there." I grabbed the lilac dress I was looking at earlier "I'm gonna change, you two can just do whatever." I said before walking into my en-suite bathroom.

I applied a light coat of mascara as well as lip-gloss, slipping on the dress which reached mid-thigh and then walked out, looking for a pair of shoes whilst Alessandra and Anthony sat on my bed watching whatever show was playing on the TV.