<e i g h t e e n>

~edited~

"Chase it's fine, the boys practically live at your house anyways. I think I'd be a bit more surprised if they didn't show up knowing your parents weren't home." I laughed a bit. He smiled at me and then leaned in for a kiss. He grabbed my cheek as I put my arms around his neck pulling him in impossibly closer.
I was pushed against the countertop as he gripped my waist.

I moved my lips from his and made my way down to his neck leaving a hickey. "I hope you know I'm not going to be able to stop myself if you keep it up with this." Chase said breathily.

"Who said we have to stop?" I said as I stopped and looked up at him, kind of contradicting what I had said a bit earlier.

"Fuck." He whispered and then lifted me up on top of the counter, my legs wrapping around his torso.

He kissed my neck, later starting to suck on it leaving a hickey or two where my neck meets my shoulders.

I stopped him, "Chase I need you right now." I said as he looked into my eyes.

"But everyone's downstairs..." he sighed.

"Yolo." I smiled and then leaned in to kiss him. His hands roamed my body, finally resting once they were against my ass.

"Sorry I'm late boys!" I heard a familiar female voice echo through the house. I jumped a bit, Chase getting a bit startled by it too, his hands now resting on the countertop near my thighs.

"You scared the living hell out of me!" I sighed, turning towards Alessandra who was walking towards the staircase to the basement.

"Sorry if I interrupted you two, please, continue fucking. It is your house Chase." Alessandra said before she left to go downstairs.

"Sorry if that kind of ruined the moment." Chase said, resting his head at the crook of my neck.

"It didn't, I'm still very much wet." I whispered as I lifted his head from his chin.

He brought his hand to my thigh, "Then I think we should go up to my room before we get anymore interruptions." He was now unzipping my jeans.

"Fuck me." I whispered pulling him in for a kiss and then getting up off the counter.

He put his hand at the small of my waist leading me up to his room, as we practically ran up as we were both very impatient.

The second he closed the door I was pushed up against it as he lifted my shirt over my head throwing it over to god knows where.

"If you don't want to do this right now we don't have too." Chase said as he stopped to look at me.

"No, I do." He picked me up and brought me to his bed tossing me onto it. He took off my pants and rubbed me through my panties. Hard. I let out a soft moan trying not to be too loud.

I grabbed his jaw pulling him in for a kiss and as soon as I did he slipped a finger in causing me to moan against his lips as he smiled.

As they say, one thing led to another and you can probably guess what happened next.

A/N:
Wassup y'all. You guys wanted this so here
I didn't write actual smut cause like I don't wanna be cringey ya feel lmao but maybe I will in the future or if anybody reading this has written smuts pm me ples
Anyways gn

Word count: 597