<seventeen>

~edited~

"What are you doing in LA?" The girl asked.

"I could ask you the same question." I chucked "I moved here sorry if I forgot to tell you, everything was so sudden."

"No, I saw on your snap. I just thought you were only here for a while to like get away from all the chaos in New York. Didn't think you would go through with it though."

"Didn't have much of a choice," I laughed "Anyways, why are you in Cali?"

"Camp. You look great by the way." She smiled up at me but was interrupted by a counselor calling her over. We exchanged our goodbyes and then I found my way to the two girls I've became good friends with in such little time.

"Who was that?" Lydia asked "An old friend." I shrugged it off as I looked though the tons of clothes.

*one iMessage*
Chase💘
Parents aren't home for the night. Sleepover?
Cher🍒
Oh, for sure! I'll come over later in the day xx
Chase💘
Oki doki babe

"Your girl is sleeping at Chase's house tonight." I smiled.

"Okay, just use a condom. Safe sex is the best sex." Alessandra smiled at me.

"Not the best, but the best way to avoid pregnancy. Also, I'm not going to fuck him." I rolled my eyes.

"You say that now..." Lydia patted my shoulder "But when it comes to it, he'll have you wrapped around his finger." She smirked as I giggled.

"Fuck off, I'm holy." I said.

"As holy as the devil..." she whispered.

"I heard that you ass." I hit her arm, laughing.

>we're gonna fast forward to later in the day bc it's 7am and I haven't even slept yet<

"Idiot, I brought you candy!" I yelled walking into Chase's house.

I saw a tall brunette boy come out from the living room, walking towards me.

"Give me sugar," he puckered his lips "You're so cringey I hate you so much." I laughed at his foolishness.

"I've heard loads of lies, but that's by far the biggest one." He stated as he grabbed the bag filled with candy from my hand and started to walk towards the stairs to the basement.

"There's ice cream in there I need to put it in the freezer before it completely melts." I said as I followed after him. He took it out the bag and handed it to me. Of course, as I started to walk up the stairs I felt a smack against my ass.

"So what do you want to do?" Chase asked as I sat next to him.

"You." I said with the most serious facial expression I could make.

"I think we could make that work." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I of course kissed back but then smacked his head for thinking I was being serious.

"What was that for?" He asked, grabbing the back of his head.

"Thinking I was serious?"

"You don't want to fuck?" He pouted. I chuckled, "I do, just not right now."

"That doesn't mean we can't do this..." he grabbed my jaw pulling my face to his, our lips touching as I felt the friction between us.

We made out for a few minutes until we heard the patter against the steps, signaling someone was coming downstairs. I look to my right where the stairs were seeing our friend group.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we were a bit bored without the two of you. If you want just go upstairs and fuck, we'll stay down here." Elmo said as he opened a bag of chips, plopping one in his mouth.

Chase rolled his eyes as Elmo walked towards the other couch, throwing me a bag of onion rings.

"I'm gonna go up to the kitchen to grab something to drink," I said as I got up and Chase did the same.

"I already have a few drinks," Anthony said as I glared at him "oh.. Oh! Ohhh." He winked at Chase after his last 'ohh'.

I walked up the stairs, Chase behind me continuously smacking my ass but not too hard so it wouldn't make much of a sound.

"Sorry." He said as soon as we got up to the first floor of the house. "I didn't know they would come, that's like the last thing I expected especially since they knew we'd be together." He apologized.

"Chase it's fine, the boys practically live at your house anyways. I think I'd be a bit more surprised if they didn't show up knowing your parents weren't home." I laughed a bit. He smiled at me and then leaned in for a kiss. He grabbed my cheek as I put my arms around his neck pulling him in impossibly closer.
I was pushed against the countertop as he gripped my waist.

A/N:
Sorry for ending it like this but I'm t i r e d. Anyways I spent like 200$ at Brandy Melville and now I'm broke 😗✌🏼 ah

Also sorry for such a late update I've been so busy with soccer, sigh

Word count: 852