<n i n e t e e n>

~edited~

I held the blanket up against my chest as I layed my head on Chase's shoulder. I took deep breathes as I tried to comprehend what just happened. It's not like I'm virgin, but damn Chase really knows how to make a girl sore.

"Do you want to go downstairs?" Chase asked looking down at me.

"You can. Personally, I'm a bit too sore to be getting out of bed." I smiled softly glancing up at him.

"Went a little rough, sorry baby." He pecked my lips "I'm gonna go downstairs and get us some ice cream. I'll also try to kick out the boys and Alessandra."

I chuckled, "good luck with that, but I doubt they're going to leave."

I went onto SnapChat, snapping some friends from back home. I mean you'd figure I'd consider California my 'home' at this point but I don't think anything beats New York. At least for me, with all the memories and whatnot.

I went onto my private story and added a snap of my forehead captioning it "just got dick yktv" since I wouldn't dare ever post that on my public. So help me god if that happened I think I would've cried. I also then posted a picture of one of Chases baby pictures because why the hell not. He was adorable and always will be.

"Good news babe, they left." He smiled as he walked into the room in nothing but his boxers.

"Good news, you're still shirtless." I propped myself up a bit on the bed.

"You're still naked. Life's great isn't it." He smirked as he got under the covers, cuddling up next to me.

He handed me a spoon as he put a tub of ice cream between us. Knowing me it'll be finished in under thirty minutes.

"Cher," Chase sat up a bit and looked me in the eyes. He took a deep breath, "I feel like this is so cliché to say after I just had sex with you," I laughed and he smiled "I think I'm genuinely starting to fall in love with you." I took a deep breathe.

Love. It's such a small word with so much meaning. It made me happy knowing he was the first to say it since it's almost always been me saying it first "Me too." I said before I leaned in to kiss him. "You're a pretty cool guy, Chase." I smiled taking a spoon of the ice cream.

I received a notification from my phone so I turned to get it, opening the message

heard you moved to cali
hope you missed me sugar

"Fuck my life." I whispered, not loud enough for Chase to hear.

Only one person in my entire life has ever called me that cringeworthy name.

Justin Ramirez,

My oh so favorite ex.

Word count: 475