<fourteen>

~edited~

"Cher, get up." I was shook awake by Chase. I rubbed my eyes a bit to see the sun not even out "Chase the sun isn't even out, what time is it?" I asked as I stayed under the blankets while Chase seemed wide awake.

"It's 6:10, the suns going to rise soon, come on." He took my hand, pulling me up.

I tried to run the sleep out of my system as I rubbed my eyes for another minute before crawling out the trampoline. We made our way back inside the house and onto the roof giving us a good view of the sunrise.

"Well, this was definitely worth getting up a few hours earlier than I normally would." I said as I admired the view. I never quite watched the sunset in such a peaceful manner. Whenever I had, it was always whilst I was restless and sleep deprived staying up thinking about so much. This time, it was different. I was at peace for the first time in a long time and I enjoyed it.

"Well, it's one hell of a view but it's not nearly as beautiful as you." I turned my head to his to see him already looking at me.

"You're so cheesy." I rolled my eyes, slightly nudging his shoulder.

"Only for you." He wrapped his hands around my waist, hugging me. "To be honest, I was terrified to admit my feelings to you. I didn't think you'd feel the same and thought I would've ruined our friendship. I mean, you've became one of my best friends and-"

"I know what you mean." I cut him off "I never wanted to tell you because I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I mean every time I catch feelings for a guy it never works out..." I smiled "This is going to work out. We never really made things official after we admitted to our feelings so, Cheryl, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Is that even a question." I chuckled. He grabbed my chin, our lips soon meeting one another's.

»

It was now 8 A.M and Chase and I were laying on the trampoline. We had stayed up and just talked for a about a bit over an hour after watching the sunrise.

"Can we go get breakfast?" I asked Chase, seeing that most places were open now.

He nodded and we got out the trampoline going up to his room to change.

He wore ripped jeans, yeezy's and a hoodie which was half white and half black with red wording.

I stayed in Chase's hoodie, but changed into a pair of denim shorts and a pair of white Chuck Taylor's.

"Where we going?" I asked Chase as I walked out the bathroom.

"Getting breakfast was your idea so you're going to be the one deciding." He said to me.

I sat on his bed thinking "Oh! How about Urth Cafe I've never been." I jumped up.

"That's only like twenty minutes away, we could walk." I agreed and we went downstairs, saying good morning to his parents before leaving.

"I just realized..." Chase started to say as we were walking "You've never been on my tik tok. And you're my girlfriend so that's just unacceptable." He put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him as we walked.

"I'm fine with being on your tik tok account, but I think we should give it some time before your fans know we're dating." He nodded, agreeing with me. "Cher, you also have quite the fan base on YouTube too I'm not the only 'famous' person between us two." Once he said famous his tone changed a bit. It was obvious that Chase didn't like referring to himself as famous since he was still the same person at heart. You could just tell that he didn't like the fact that people referred to him as famous, it didn't make him more or less of as much of a good person as anyone else. I'm not only saying that because he's now my boyfriend, but I've noticed ever since Benji called him famous on my first day of school here in California.

I sighed, looking around "If we're going to film any tik toks,we're filming them once we get back to your house because there are way too much people walking by." I referred to the tons of people walking towards the shoppes.

"Coming from the girl who yells while vlogging in public places, for example, school." He laughed, referring to the few YouTube videos I've filmed whilst at school.

"I was just trying to film some quality content for my viewers." I laughed.

"Me too," he walked up to one of the poles where the street lights were "Which is why" he propped his phone up against it "We're making a tik tok right now."

"I don't even know how to do a tik tok, Chase." I laughed. I've had musical.ly in the past, but it's been years since I've used the app which was now called tik tok.

"People don't take it as seriously as they did with musical.ly you'll be fine." He reassured me as I nodded.

He played Barking by Ramz and we started dancing. Once we were done he immediately posted it, not giving me a chance to see how bad I had probably danced.

"You should make a tik tok." Chase told me, grabbing my phone and downloading the app.

"I-" I sighed "This is gonna be interesting."

Once I had the app downloaded I set up my profile and then Chase insisted we'd create one together. We now had both our phones propped up, and were getting a few stares, but I couldn't care less at this point. The smile on Chase's face was worth it...

"I'll tag you so you can gain some followers."

"Oh my god stop, I don't want people thinking I'm 'using you for followers' or whatever."

"I doubt it," he said once we continued to walk "You've never agreed to film a tik tok with me up until now, three months after knowing me." I mean, he wasn't wrong.

I shrugged "I guess, yeah."

I opened up my Instagram account which had a little less than 100,000 followers, posting a photo of Chase on my story telling people to follow my tik tok account. Once we had entered Urth I had about 400 followers already. Some of them were from Chase's fan base and others were from mine. I looked through the comments of the one video I had to see people talking about how cute Chase looked, how happy he seemed recently and a few compliments on myself. Of course, however, there were some hate comments but it's nothing I wasn't used too.

A/N:

I stg every time I write a chapter it's like 4 or 5 in the morning lmao I hardly ever sleep teaa

Y'all why do I never upload at like a normal time it's always the middle of the night smh lmao

Word count: 1181