Synopsis

Harmoni Ramos is going through it all

Harmoni Ramos is going through it all. Working hard at school, cranky teacher, absolutely no type of love life, and everything seemed to be going against her. But does it stay like that for long?

Small excerpt;

I was just about to turn around to give him a piece of my mind when he pulled me into the small room -- his office-- and closed the door behind us and then pressed me against the door, kissing me hungrily.

I moaned into the kiss immediately. His hands wandered over my body quickly, trying to find an easy access point. I wasn't thinking logically and guided him to where he would be able to get inside without taking off my dress.

As his hands guided the lower half of my dress up, I was able to fight through the lust that clouded my brain to actually think about where we were and what we were doing. "Wait," I whispered pulling away. His hands never stopped moving. He squeezed my ass lightly before smacking it. I hissed out slightly just before he started rubbing it to ease the sting.

He looked up into my eyes with a sad look. "Why'd you pull away?" He asked, his voice laced with desire. His eyes darkened as well. I looked around the room before looking at him.

"We're in your office," I reminded him in a whisper as if there were people outside the room that could hear us. He shrugged, all nonchalantly.