Twenty-Four

It only took them seventeen chapters to kiss and twenty-three chapters for her to kiss back and admit their feelings

It only took them seventeen chapters to kiss and twenty-three chapters for her to kiss back and admit their feelings. Lol.

Might change the gif later. It's too small.

Once Anders pulled away from me, he looked around. Taking in the fact that we were out in the open and if there were people outside, they would have seen him kiss me. But the parking lot was empty, and we were lucky. I knew messing around with a Professor would get both of us in trouble so that kiss wasn't the right decision we made. But we were in the heat of the moment, and obviously, we weren't thinking of the consequences. But now that we are, I felt my face heat up.

"Let's go somewhere private," he suggested with a head nod. I nodded as well. He nodded towards a car which I assume was his. I walked into the direction of where he pointed and bit my lip as he rested his large, calloused hand, that I could feel through my jacket (It's not that cold today), on the small of my back and walked behind me. Once we got to the car, he opened the door for me then jogged over to the driver's side.

"We're going to my office," he whispered. I nodded and waited as he started the car and pulled out of the parking space and drove the five minutes towards where his office was. Once we were outside the building, we both got out. I walked behind him as he marched inside the building, holding the door opened for me.

We weaved through the crowd of students and finally got to the back of the building where his class was. He opened the door for me again, nodding and telling me to go ahead. I walked into the room and waited as he guided me towards his new office.

I walked in and looked around the office, taking in the scene and nodded. "Nice office," I spoke as I noticed the picture sitting on the desk. It was a picture we took at Anders' family's house, of the entire family. It was a beautiful picture. Both he and I were sitting next to each other, smiling hard and looking like complete idiots. Who knew we would be in this predicament?

"I love this picture. How'd you get it?" I questioned turning around to see Anders right behind me. He quickly moved forward, locking our lips together and weaving his hand reached up, holding onto my jaw, his fingers touching my hair gently. I let out a low moan as he tugged at my hair, I tilt my head back, allowing him access to kiss and suck onto my neck.

"I," I paused as he started to leave a very obvious hickey right on the side of my neck. "I thought we were going to talk." He peppered kissed to my neck then slowly raised, leaving kisses along my jaw and my mouth.

"I never said that," he muttered before pulling back slightly to look in my eyes. "I said let's go somewhere private." I nodded slowly.

"What were you insinuating?" I asked confused. He furrowed his eyebrows before pulling me closer to him and grinding his hips into mine. I let out a gasp as I felt him poke me but not by his fingers.

"What do you think I was insinuating?" he asked. He studied me silently for a couple of seconds, and as I continued to stare at him, the mischief that was flickering in his eyes stopped immediately. "You don't want that? I'm sorry. I was just in the heat of the moment and thought-."

"No, Anders. I would love to have sex with you; it's just that, I don't want to lose my virginity in an office." Anders froze.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, his voice cracking as if this was upsetting to him. I nodded hesitantly.

"Is that a deal breaker? I'm sorry. I thought-."

"No, Harmoni. It's not a fucking deal breaker. Hell, if anything, this makes me like you a whole lot more." he said with a small chuckle. "I know I haven't been the best person to you, but all of that changed now. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I do right by you. Because I like you Harmoni and I will do anything to keep you in my life. Those three weeks after I had left Florida and those two weeks when I hadn't seen you come to class, I felt like I was going insane. I don't ever want to go through that again. So I will be doing everything to the pace of your choice and doing everything how you like." I smiled.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked. He nodded without much thought.

"I'd do anything for you, Harmoni," he whispered with so much earnest, I wanted to jump his bones and forget about the fact that I didn't want to lose my virginity on his desk and beg him to do it. He pressed his lips to mine again. I felt his tongue swipe across my lips, asking for access that I happily obliged. His tongue invaded my mouth and immediately locked with mine.

I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me even closer to him, as I had taken a step back when we were talking. I didn't know exactly where to put my hands, so I rested them around his neck and toyed with his hair that was on the nape of his neck. 

Anders pulled away right as I started to feel dizzy. I let out a sigh of contempt when I opened my eyes to look up at him. Anders reached up, rubbing his thumb up and down my lips gently before smiling with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"I think I have an idea for a first date. But because we can't risk being caught by any of the people in the school or the family, we'd either have to stay in or go out of town," he told me gently. I smiled weakly.

"I'm fine with either. Staying in sounds really good. We could do anything." I said with a smile. He smirked, his eyes moving down my body slowly as if he was taking my clothes off in his mind. I know that's exactly what he was doing.

"Yeah, we could," he said before leaning back in. My phone rang. I pouted pulling away before pulling it out my pocket and seeing my father's name on the screen. I cleared my throat before answering it and pressing the large phone to my ear.

"Hey Dad,"

"Hey, do you have any more classes tonight?" he asked. I looked over at Anders seeing him still staring at me.

"No, I actually was just at the library. Why? What's up?" I asked.

"Do you think you can stay at Chance's house? Um, having a date with Bianca and I don't want you running in and seeing something you don't want to see." I frowned at the thought of seeing them again and gagged.

"Um, Chance stays at a frat house dad. But if that's where you want me to go-."

"Maybe she can stay with Stacey or Anders? They live not too far from here." Bianca suggested. I glanced over at Anders at the mention of him. He furrowed his eyebrow, confused as to why I was looking at him but I shook my head. "Let me call and ask," Bianca said and just then, Anders phone rang. I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Dad, i'll call you back." I said hanging the phone up quickly as Anders answered his phone.

"Hello?" He answered. Then he switched the conversation over to Swedish, and which I still didn't understand so I zoned out. That was until he said bye harshly. He bellowed before looking at me.

"Wanna move our date to tonight?" He asked with a smirk. I smiled back before nodding.

"I'd like that."