Forty-One*

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER ALERT AND SEX SCENE AHEAD

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER ALERT AND SEX SCENE AHEAD. FINALLY!

I unlocked the door to Anders' house as soon as I got out of the car. Pushing the door open, I barely had a chance to get through the threshold before Anders yanked me into the house, slamming the door closed, and pressing me up against it, then connecting our mouths in a desperate kiss.

I let out a moan as I felt my lips getting swollen from the rough but passionate kiss and as he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him, trying to keep steady as he started rocking his hips into mine rhythmically. "Fuck," I murmured, his hard member pressing into my clothed core.

"We got too many clothes on." He said with a grunt.

"Then how about we take them off," I suggested with a smirk. Anders smirked as well before rushing up the stairs, still holding onto me and showing no signs of a struggle as he carried me which was a good thing. I got me a strong man, that's just so amazing to me. "You act like we didn't just have sex yesterday," I said with a laugh.

"Stop being so fucking sexy; then I wouldn't have this problem every time I see you or when I'm around you." I rolled my eyes just as we got to his room. He closed the door after us and looked into my eyes with so much adoration; I almost came at the sight.

"I love you, Harmoni." I stared into his eyes with a huge smile. "I'm serious. I can't live without you." I nodded.

"I feel the same," I admitted. Anders stared into my eyes for a minute; I guess trying to see if I was telling the truth. He smiled before capturing my lips in another passionate kiss, walking us over to the bed.

He put me down on the bed gently before pulling off my clothes and staring at my bare body. His eyes darkening with every second and his already hard member started to strain against his pants visibly. It looked uncomfortable. "Fuck, Harmoni. When'd you get that tattoo?" He asked. I looked down at it and smiled.

I had got it last night after he left. He was possessive, and I decided to get it tattooed on me. It said his sweets in Swedish on the inside of my thigh, a place where only he, the tattoo artist, and I would only be able to know it there. I hoped he loved it and he did, obviously.

"Last night," I answered.

"I like it, baby." He whispered before leaning down and kissing the tattoo gently. "Jag älskar det älskling." He said in Swedish before looking up at me. "Just like I love you." I watched as he lifted up, pulling at his shirt before leaning back down and putting one of my pebbled nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and then biting it gently. I let out a moan and thread my fingers through his hair, tugging it gently.

"Fuck, Anders." I moaned as he swapped over to my other breast and pulled the other lone nipple in his mouth, treating it the same as he did the other one. Not letting it feel left out if it even had feelings.