Twenty

When we got home later that day, Anders' parents were here, cleaning up

When we got home later that day, Anders' parents were here, cleaning up. They looked at me sadly before turning their attention back to the mess. Apparently, they talked to the police, which I didn't mind at all. I didn't want to talk to them. I wouldn't be able to, I was scared and didn't want to talk about what happened at all.

I sniffled as Anders helped me into the living room, where it was a complete utter disaster. I felt my breathing hitch as I remembered what had happened. I immediately put my head into Anders' chest and closed my eyes. I felt his heart beating fast as I kept my head on his chest. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Come on, let's get you upstairs," he whispered. The doctors said I didn't have any further damage to my broken leg, which I was forever grateful for, but since I was at the hospital, he decided he wanted to operate on my leg. Since we got to the hospital around eleven am, we were able to get out of the hospital by five once they figure I was excellent for the time being. They gave me a lot of instructions and some pain medicine and everything they sent me home. It was a quick procedure apparently, as Anders said. It took an hour, and they sent me back out.

I was happy that it was quick and I was able to get back home before my father would get back home and then question where I was. I didn't necessarily want him to worry, even though a lot had happened in the past seven and a half hours, I didn't want to cause any unneeded heartaches. Anders was able to get me to the hospital, and everything was fine.

Anders carried me upstairs into the room. When he opened the door, I was relieved when I noticed that nothing of mine was touched, and was where I left it. Anders sat me on the bed and helped me by putting a pillow under my leg and helped me get comfortable. "You good?" he asked as he stood by the door. I flickered my eyes over at him and shook my head.

"Don't leave me." I pleaded. He sighed.

"Harmoni, I'm going to help my parents start cleaning up the mess," he whispered. I felt tears building up in my eyes, and I shook my head.

"Please," I pleaded again. "I'm scared to be alone," I admitted. Anders sighed before looking out into the hallway before trudging over to the bed and sat down on edge.

"Ok," he mumbled before looking around the room. "What do you want me to do?"

"Can you sit in here with me, please? You can watch tv, be on your phone. I don't care. I just don't want to be alone." He bit his lip, letting out a deep sigh. He nodded before sitting up on the bed further and then pulled his phone out, scrolling through it.

It was quiet in the room. It was uncomfortable, as there was still some tension between the two of us, but I didn't want to bring it up. I just kept quiet and closed my eyes, trying to get some rest.

As I felt myself dozing off, the first thing I saw was Ed's cold eyes. He was staring at me with the same deadly look he was looking at me with when he saw me on the floor. I could feel myself shaking as I yelled at him to leave me alone.

He smiled evilly before reaching out for me. I screamed, sitting up from my nightmare. Anders was by my side immediately and pulled me into him. I cried harder as he rubbed my back and whispered things in my ear in Swedish.

I could feel his shirt getting soaked with my tears again as I continued to cry. The shirt he was wearing was the second shirt of his that I filled with my tears, but he didn't seem to mind as he held me tight against him, not giving me any room or option to move away if I wanted to.

"Shhh," he whispered, rubbing my back. "It's ok. I'm here. I'm here. They're not ever going to touch you." he whispered. I sniffled against his chest and kept my head there for about twenty minutes, then pulled away. I wiped my face and stared at him.

"I'm sorry for your shirt," I whispered. He shook his head.

"It's going to dry. It'll be fine," Anders told me. I bit my lip and looked away for a second. I felt Anders grab my chin gently, making me turn to look at him. I raised my eyebrow as he pulled my lip from between my teeth. "Stop biting your lip," he instructed. I nodded obediently and stared into his blue eyes that were darkening over time, and his pupils were dilating.

"Can you stay with me? And hold me?" I asked innocently. He stared at me for a minute before nodding and wiping my face.

"Of course. Jag kommer att stanna så länge du behöver mig." he muttered in Swedish before telling me to lay down. I obliged and he pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead. I smiled to myself as I got comfortable in his arms and eventually falling asleep comfortably.