Twenty-Five

(Not entirely sure if I used this gif yet, We'll see soon enough)

He took me to his house shortly after I talked to my father again

He took me to his house shortly after I talked to my father again. We now seated in his kitchen, trying to come up with dinner ideas. "I'm thinking Chinese," he spoke as he started to stroll through his phone, looking at several restaurants that would deliver in his area, scoping out for the best one.

"Chinese makes me have diarrhea," I admitted without much thought. I covered my mouth as I thought about what I had just said. "Fuck," Anders looked up at me amused but didn't say anything about my comment about diarrhea as he winked, pulling me into him and kissed my forehead.

"You're adorable as hell." he looked back down at his phone. "We'll start from the beginning ok? How about Italian?"

"What does that consist of?" I questioned, crossing my legs in my seat which caught Anders attention. As my legs got comfortable, he stared at them for a minute before averting his darkened pupils.

"Could you, refrain from crossing your legs?" he asked with a strained voice. I raised my eyebrow.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Harmoni, your leggings seem to be made of thin material, and I can see everything," he said looking up into my eyes. I widen my eyes before lowering my legs, so I was sitting with both feet on the ground and fixed my blouse, so it was covering my private, even though my leggings were supposed to be doing that. And according to Anders, it wasn't doing its job the correct way.

When I looked back up at Anders, he was shifting in his seat while pushing his phone into his lap. His eyes were closed, and he kept reciting things in Swedish that I didn't understand obviously. I turned away looking throughout his house when I heard the noise of a dog's nails tapping against the tiled linoleum.

I didn't have much time to think before I forced onto the cold and hard floor, my head connecting to the ground pretty hard then I felt a rough tongue attach to my face. I knew it was a dog, but who was it? "Freud!" I heard Anders shout. I have an answer to my question now. "Heel!" the dog let go of me shortly after and moved away. I let out a groan, shutting my eyes and clutching my pain ridden head.

"Shit, baby. Are you ok?" Anders asked as he crouched above me. I nodded slightly before hissing at the pain I felt.

"My head hearts like shit," I muttered. Anders hissed, examining my face before turning my head slightly to check my head.

"Do you know what year it is?" he asked. I frowned.

"Yeah," I answered back, confused as to why he was asking me that. His eyes were studying me for a second, his lips not saying a thing before nodding.

"What year is it, baby?"

"2019, duh. What did you forget?" Anders let out a sigh of relief before shaking his head.

"Do you know your name?"

"Harmoni Jada Ramos," I answered with an eye roll. He shrugged.

"I don't know if the middle name is right. All I knew was Harmoni and Ramos," he answered.

"You can call my father if you want to know for sure," I suggested.

"So he can kill me for allowing you to get hurt within the first ten minutes that you've been here? Yeah, no thank you. I want to wait for him to kill me after we have sex." I frowned at the end of his statement.

"Is that all you're concerned with? Sex?" I asked. He sighed before shaking his head. "Cause according to the books I used to read, relationships shouldn't be about sex. A relationship should be two people loving each other and working through any problems that you may have together."

"Relationship?" he questioned. I paused realizing my mistake. That's another I read in the books I used to read when I was younger; you can never assume anything. Especially something as big as being in a relationship. I swallowed hard and trying to think about something that would make me not seem like a crazy ass bitch.

"Uh, you know. Our friendship." I corrected myself. He smirked before shaking his head.

"We don't have a friendship, Harmoni," he said making the small, nervous smile on my face to falter. "Why would I want to have a friendship with you?" I pushed out my bottom lip as I took in his words. I don't know if he was saying it to hurt my feelings, but it was. I stood up abruptly.

"I need to go," I mumbled out starting to walk away. Anders grabbed my wrist before I could get far.

"Where are you going, Harmoni?"

"Home."

"Harmoni," he warned. I felt my lip trembling as I stared at him, "I don't want a friendship with you because I like you, Harmoni. I was messing with you about the relationship thing. I want a relationship with you. I want to be able to wake up next to you every day or to be able to call you mine. I want to be able to hold you to me every day, and I don't mean sexually." he pulled me closer to him. "I was joking." his blue orbs showed just how serious he was at the moment. "I want so much more from you than just sex. I like you a lot, Harmoni." I paused, staring at the handsome, Swedish man in front of me and sighed.

"Good," I whispered to him. He took my hand into his and pressed his lips against them while maintaining eye contact with me.

"So, now that we have that thought about, can we make this official?" he asked gently. I nodded eagerly. He smiled, kissing my nose before staring into my eyes. "I can't believe I get to call you my girlfriend," he said with a huge grin.

"I can't believe I get to call you my boyfriend," I whispered back to him. I watched as his eyes traveled down to my lips before he leaned in and captured my lips within his.

"But right now, it's only in private." I nodded at his statement and sighed after he left another breathtaking kiss on my lips. "Let's go get you some ice then we can get pizza, hmm?" he suggested. I nodded before moving back so he could stand.