Thirty

OK, before I start the chapter, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! I thank every one of you all for voting and commenting. And thank you to the three folks that did comment on my Attention Readers chapter and motivated me into working on this book. Each of all of you helped me greatly, and I appreciate it, and I'm taking each of your suggestions into mind.

Also, thank you for 2k reads while I was gone as well. We're getting close to 3k as well! Thank you all so much. I'm working on making this book as good as possible and with your suggestions, I think I can get back on track.

Also, I changed minor things about the last two chapters, nothing serious. Just minor changes. You don't have to go back and read it.

So now getting back to the story.

"Where are we going?" I asked Anders for the hundredth time since we've been in the car

"Where are we going?" I asked Anders for the hundredth time since we've been in the car. I heard him chuckle profoundly and I could tell he was shaking his head even though I couldn't see him (he made me put a bandana over my eyes so I couldn't see). I felt his hands reach and touch mine over the dashboard. His thumb ran over the back of my hand soothingly.

"We're going somewhere fun." I poked out my bottom lip.

"That's telling me something," I grumbled under my breath sarcastically, making him laugh again.

"Don't worry. You'll like it," Anders said, and I'm guessing we were stopped at a red light or something because I felt him lean in and press his lips against mine. I leaned into the kiss some more but was highly disappointed to know that he pulled away from me and then the car started moving. I pouted.

"Wherever we're going to, better be good, Anders," I warned as I was missing the feeling of his lips against mine.

"I promise. It's perfect. I told you I've been perfecting this for the entire week that I hadn't seen you, Harmoni." he told me with a deep chuckle.

"If anything goes wrong-." I started but was cut off by Anders saying, "Nothing will go wrong." I rolled my closed eyes and mocked glared at him the best I could through this bandana. He laughed again before resting his hand on my knee and tapping it with his thumb along to the beat of the music that was playing.

I don't know how much longer it was that he drove, but after what felt like hours, we finally stopped, and I heard the unmistaken sound of the car turning off and Anders taking off his seatbelt. "We're here?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. We're here." He said gently before kissing my cheek. "Let me go check to make sure everything is set up and then we can get you inside." I heard his door open, but I reached out to him, grabbing his wrist before he could get far.

"Wait. You're just going to leave me in the car by myself while blindfolded?" I asked. "And you trust that I'll keep it on?"

"I trust you baby. And I know that you're safe. Someone is watching us right now, someone trustworthy." he assured me. "OK?" he asked. I nodded slowly. He kissed my forehead then got out the car, leaving me alone and slightly afraid as to what was to come.

After what seemed like a couple of seconds, my door opened, and I smelled Anders familiar cologne as it invaded my senses and calmed my racing nerves. "Come on," he said softly, taking hold of my hand and helping me out of the car.

"Don't lead me into no doorways now, Anders." He laughed.

"I would never, Harmoni." He told me and without notice, kissing my forehead. I felt my face heat up and just followed behind him as he continued to walk towards our destination.

Every once in a while, Anders would talk to someone that was around us but never about what we were doing or why I was blindfolded. This waiting is getting on my nerves.

We finally stopped, and I could hear the grin on Anders' face without even seeing it. "Ok, I'm taking off your blindfold now." He told me gently, and I started to feel the bandana over my eyes, begin to falter some before it fully came off. I had to blink a couple of times to get used to the change of light. Once I finally got used to it, I gasped, looking around.

"Oh my gosh," I said before looking back at my boyfriend who was staring at me already with a grin on his face.

"You like it?" He asked. I nodded looking around again. He had made this room, which I assume is a hotel room, into a large indoor picnic. "I wanted to make one of those cheesy dates where we go out, walk on the beach or eat in a park but... it's snowing outside, and you would probably kill me for making you go outside in this weather." I smiled.

"You are the best boyfriend ever," I told him before kissing him.

***

Once we finished eating, Anders held me to his chest and started pressing feathered kisses along my neck and throat. I let out a soft moan, raising my hand to put it behind his head, egging him on.

"Fuck," He whispered, starting to suck on my neck to leave a hickey. I bit my lip just as his hands began to squeeze my waist and I could feel his hips starting to buck behind me, and his hard, aching member was digging into my back.

"Anders," I moaned out. He hummed. "I'm ready." I whimpered. He stopped moving for a second then grunted as he turned me around and pressed his lips up against mine hungrily and pulled me even closer to him than before.

I mewled as his hand lowered down my body and rested it on my ass, rubbing it gently. "Wait, where's the person that was here?" I asked pulling away gently. Anders rubbed his hands across his face.

"Kan du snälla lämna nu?" he said, I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm talking to the person."

"Var är mina pengar?" I heard a familiar voice say. I don't remember where exactly I remembered it from but since I recognized the voice, I didn't care that it was a woman that was speaking. I stared at Anders as he rolled his eyes.

"Jag betalar app det till dig." he said back.

"Gör det nu." the woman demanded.

"Stacey!" Anders yelled. I heard her giggle as my eyes widened.

"Stacey knows?" I whispered to him. Anders sighed as Stacey continued to giggle.

"Om du inte vill se oss knullar, föreslår jag att du ska lämna." he yelled out to her, which sounded like a warning.

"Sounds like fun," she said coming into view now. She sent me a small wave which I sent back as I looked at Anders. Anders rolled his eyes before helping me up and leading me towards the actual bedroom of the hotel room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he continued to pull me inside the room.

"I'm going to make love to you and am I rather do it without someone else seeing it," he growled.

"Oh?" I asked as he closed the door behind us. I noticed that dark look in his eye that I've grown to recognize and familiarize over the course of the last couple of months.

"Desire," I spoke up. Anders furrowed his eyebrows, obviously confused. "The look you're giving me and you always gave me, it's desire," I spoke. I watched as he smiled. "You wanted me all along?" Anders leaned in, kissing me gently before sighing.

"Yes," he said with a chuckle. "I tried to fight my attraction to you by being an asshole because I thought it was wrong but I realized," he sighed while tugging on my hair gently. "I was stupid." he licked his lips. "I rather live in secrecy with you than to be unhappy without you."

"What are you saying?" I asked as he took my hand into his. He smiled, nodding.

"I love you, Harmoni." I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me, shushing me. "You don't have to say it back yet if you're not ready. I knew it from the start of our official relationship." he whispered. "I love you, Harmoni Ramos."

Also, I HATE writing that first sex scene between characters. So y'all won't be getting that from me. Toodles for now