CHAPTER 2: YOU TOLD HER?!

Jack's p.o.v

I've known Miko for a while now, we've become friends over well...everything we've been through. From school work to lying and keeping the Autobots a secret to life and death situations like being stuck on the ship of giant alien robots aka Decepticons and stuck on a train that is moving at 90 miles per hour and about to crash.

If there's anything I've learned from all those it's that while Miko is a good friend and all, she tends to leap before thinking. She isn't dumb by any means but she isn't exactly smart and sometimes says or does the wrong thing. Or both.

And right now, I have a feeling that she said the wrong thing. She's a brave girl but there's a thin line between bravery and stupidity like my mom says. Right now, I'm praying to God and even Primus himself, a god I learned from the Autobots, that for once, Miko did NOT cross that line.

"Miko...." I said. Miko looked at me and gulped. 

"Look Jack, I know what you're thinking." She started but I cut her off.

"What I'm thinking? Miko, what were YOU THINKING?!" I said maybe a bit too loud. 

"Um...Jack? You..might wanna keep it down a bit." Raf said. It was then I noticed some people were staring and considering the topic we were about to discuss, we don't need to cause a scene and attract an audience.

I sighed and got up. I beckoned the others to follow me. We exited the cafe and soon people forgot about us and went back to their business.

We didn't want to raise suspicion so Arcee and the others were back at the base. We came here by bus. Thinking back right now, we probably made the right choice.

I led them to a lonely alleyway as soon as I checked and saw no one nearby, I whipped my head around and glared at Miko.

"You told her about the Autobots?!" I asked her in a more controlled voice than before.

"No, I didn't. Will you just listen to me and let me explain for once?! It's all a big misunderstanding!" Miko replied.

"Maybe you should give her a chance to explain, Jack." Raf suggested. I guess he had a point. Maybe I was being a bit too rash.

I sighed. "Fine." I said. 

"I didn't tell Eve anything about the Autobots, at all. Heck I didn't even use the word 'bot' everytime we talked." Miko started to explain.

"Then how does she know about Bulk?" Raf asked. 

"Bulk, guys. Not Bulkhead." She pointed out.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"I told her that I made new friends here other than you guys. I couldn't exactly say 'Hiya Eve, today I met a buncha giant robots from outer space who could transform into vehicles and are currently in a war against evil alien robots who wants to destroy us, how was your day?'

"So, I told her I made friends with a guy named Bulk instead of an Autobot named Bulkhead." Miko said.

"Why'd you even tell her to begin with? Memory serves, you said you knew how to keep a secret." I shot back.

"I know, but I couldn't bring myself to lie to Eve, Ed? Sure but Eve? No. Look Jack, I meant it when I said she's like a sister to me. It's not just cuz we love heavy metal and look alike. She's been there for me even when she's half way across the world. Eve's my best friend and a confidant. Lying to her is like lying to Bulkhead." Miko said.