CHAPTER 46: ARCEE'S APOLOGY

"You did what yesterday?!" Jack, Miko and Raf asked and stared at Evelyn as though she just said she decided to press the biggest self-destruct button for fun.

They were currently sitting in KO Burgers again for lunch and Evelyn had chosen to tell them about the Miko she pulled yesterday.

"Yup, I pulled another Miko yesterday." Evelyn said then she fiddled with the straw. "Can't say I'm proud of my second one."

"Girl, you just saw Optimus pull out a sword like Excalibur and a bad@$$ one at that and saw a robot smack down up close again?! I am so jealous." Miko said.

"Miko! She nearly died!" Raf said.

"Tell me something I don't know Captain Obvious." Miko said.

"Guys, enough." Jack said. Then he turned to look at her. "That was crazy and risky but then again, a part of me isn't that surprised all things considered."

"But we're glad you're ok." Raf said.

"Yeah, we got worried when you didn't answer us." Miko said.

"Sorry bout' that mates." Evelyn said.

The three of them waved it off. Then Evelyn decided to get down to business.

"Putting jokes aside, there's a lot more to the Star Sabre than you think. If anything it's even more than the other relics we've found." She said.

"What did we miss?" Miko asked.

"We're kinda loss here, mind filling us in?" Jack asked.

Evelyn then told them about the Star Sabre's origins, or rather what she knew of it from the others.

"So it can only be wielded by Optimus?" Raf asked.

Evelyn nodded. "It can only be wielded by a hand of a Prime."

"So basically, it is like Excalibur." Jack concluded.

"Exactly what I thought." Evelyn said. "Except it's ten times better and let's just say that those con buggers are screwed. Check out just how much firepower that relic is packing."

She took her phone out and showed them the picture she took of Optimus slicing through the rock like butter.

"Woah, that Star Sabre is like a frigging' light sabre!" Miko said. "Just like the ones used by the Jedi." She swung her straw around like a sabre, mimicking light sabre sound effects and nearly poked Jack in the eye.

"That's no light sabre but it can still poke my eye out and I want to keep it." Jack said pushing her away.

"I think it kinda suits Optimus since he kinda sounds like a Jedi master most of the time anyways." Miko said.

"Which one?" Raf asked.

Evelyn and Miko looked at each other. "Obi Wan Kenobi." They chorused together.

Jack shook his head. "How do you guys do that?"

They both shrugged. "One of the many mysteries of the universe." Evelyn said.

"The one mystery I wish I could solve is why Math has to be so complicated." Miko muttered.

"Good luck solving that mystery." Jack snorted. "Even without Math the chances of you succeeding is one to a million."