CHAPTER 55: FIRST DATE! ~I~

Optimus ran a servo over his faceplate and sighed. It's been another week and in those weeks, he's been practically glued to the computers.

He's spent most of his time analyzing the Iacon database again and again in an attempt to find a clue of sorts to lead them to the other two Omega Keys but so far, he found nothing.

"-timus...Optimus!" he blinked and turned around to see Ratchet standing beside him, a look of concern in his optics. "Are you alright? You fell into recharge while standing there." Ratchet said.

Optimus blinked. "I did?" he said, he wasn't even aware of his slumber.

Ratchet shook his helm. "Optimus, you need to rest." He said.

Optimus sighed. "I can't old friend. I have to find another clue before the Decepticons do."

"And you won't be able to accomplish that if you exhaust yourself to death." Ratchet said. "Please, at least take your optics away from the screen."

Optimus knew that there was no point in arguing further and reluctantly stepped away from the computer. "Very well, I'll be back in an hour." He said before going off to his berthroom.

Optimus entered his berthroom and took it in. In all honesty, it wasn't much. It was tidy and organized with a few datapads containing personal sentimental value pictures arranged neatly on shelves. He also had a small device that produced a small 3D holographic image of Cybertron. Other than that, he was a minimalist.

Optimus lied down on the berth and Primus he wasn't aware that his optic lids felt so heavy. He slowly closed his optics and allowed the being known as exhaustion to consume him.

It was.....peaceful. That was it. Peaceful. There was nothing there. No war, no battles, no violence, no sadness, no pain.....just nothingness. But at the same time, it was also a bit sad that there was no joy or compassion either. A dreamless recharge, Optimus was grateful for that.

Or so he thought it would be one.

"Optimus, hear me." He turned around and once again found himself standing before the regal glowing figure if Alpha Trion.

" He turned around and once again found himself standing before the regal glowing figure if Alpha Trion

"Alpha Trion." He said in surprise. "How are you able to communicate with me? Is the Star Sabre not destroyed?" he asked.

"Though the Star Sabre is well and truly destroyed, the Matrix within you is more than enough to act as a connection. However, we must act quick as I do not have enough time or energy." Alpha Trion said.

"I am listening." Optimus said.

"As you know there are another two keys left to be discovered." Alpha Trion said.

"That is a task I am trying my best to accomplish. But despite my best efforts, I am still at a lost. Alpha Trion, you guided me once before, can you guide me again?" Optimus asked.