Prologue

Don't forget to vote!
_____________

"Wh-what are you?" The man stuttered. The lights flickered, adding to his fear.

He swiftly stood up to leave the room. But a pair of strong arms held his shoulders, bringing him back.

He was lifted from the ground and slammed against one of the bedroom walls. He kicked aimlessly as sweat trickled down his forehead.

It was only then he noticed, it wasn't someone's arms that held him. It was something else. Something that made him choke on air. Something which filled his heart with fear and eyes widened in horror.

It was a pair of arms made out of smoke. It was darker than the shade of black and stronger than any human arms.

Those arms came from the back of the fourteen year old boy who was crouched in front of him. His body shook in fear. His doe eyes widened seeing the horrible scene unfold in front of his eyes.

He closed his eyes. This is just a dream. He thought. But boy... he was facing the sad truth of his existence.

"AAAH! Leave me!" The man begged for mercy, snapping the boy to reality.

Hearing the man scream from pain didn't do him any good. Tears welled in his eyes as he hugged his knees. Completely fear striken.

"I am trying! I don't want this! P-Please! Hyung! Appa! Eomma! Help!" The boy cried and cried for help. He tried controlling the arms only to fail miserably.

"Eomma...."

The strange arms choked the older man to death. It detached one of the arms of the dead man which made some of his blood splash on the kid.

"NO!" He screamed. Hoping the man to be alive.

The little boy didn't know anything. Everything he witnessed was beyond his imagination.

"HELP ME!"

He couldn't stop himself from crying. By now he was covered in blood, sweat and tears.

All of the smoke disappeared to where it came from. The shoulder blades of the boy. He shook in fear as he touched his tear stinted face.

"I d-didn't do it. I c-can't d-do it."

He spoke to himself, on the verge of losing his sanity.

He held his head as it throbbed painfully. The screams of the man continued to echo in his head.

"AARGH!"

_________________
A/N: yo KISS. How was it? excited much? :)

Hope you have fun reading it. ^.^
So vote and comment.