Chapter one

Yo! I'm writing this story with Jinismyfirstlove do vote and comment a lot! Vote vote and vote! 💜❤️💜❤️💜
__________________

"Mr Jeon. I have found another tutor for Jungkook." The well dressed man addressed his boss. He was seated on a leather chair scanning some papers.

"Who is it Namjoon?" He diverted his attention to Kim Namjoon, his personal scretary.

"Her name is Meera Suri. She is twenty two years old."

"Give me the details." He leaned forward resting his elbows on the table and motioning Namjoon to take a seat.

"She was adopted by Mr Suri when she was two. He died three years back." The young man opened the file in his hands and placed it in front of his boss.

"Mr. Suri borrowed some money from a private lender to pay for the hospital bills of his wife who also died a long time back." Mr. Jeon read each and every detail about the family.

"After he died, those goons went after his daughter for the repayment. She has a few part time jobs to cope up with everything." Namjoon explained everything in his deep voice.

The concerned father held his chin between his thumb and the index finger. "Is she qualified enough to tutor my son?"

He nodded. "I checked her qualifications. She is a college graduate and her grades were high. I saw her report cards. She was one of the toppers of her school. And all Jungkook needs is a highschool degree."

"Okay. Is she alone? Unlike last time..." A look of worry was on Mr. Jeon's face even if the lights were dim.

"Yes Mr. Jeon. No one pays attention to her so even if something happens, it wouldn't be a problem. She lives alone and not at all social. She only knows a few people. Also we have settled the case with Solar, Eric Nam's ex-girlfriend. She wouldn't disclose anything related to his mysterious death." Being satisfied with his answer Namjoon smiled to himself.

"So what do we need to do for her to agree?" This was the main topic. What does the girl need? Money, power?

"Based on my observations, she just needs to pay off the loan and get a decent job. It wouldn't be difficult for us. She can get her original documents after paying the loan. She would definitely agree."

Mr. Jeon revolved his chair to look at the city view. It was beautiful. The lights were sparkling but Mr Jeon was worried.

"The main question is...

Is Jungkook ready?"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung! You're cheating!"

I whined at Taehyung hyung for cheating. He always cheats while playing video games. My nose flared as I clenched my fists. I lost again!

"Yah. You're just jealous of my skills." He threw the remote control and bounced back on my bed with a smirk on his face.

Jealous? pftt! HE CHEATED! How dare he?!

"AAH!"

I immediately turned my eyes to see how my Black smokey arms threw him off the bed. He rubbed his lower back with a painful expression while I smiled in satisfaction.