Chapter thirty two

60 votes for the next update?❤️
_____________________

MEERA'S POV

"I killed Jimin."

Jungkook's hold on me loosened. He stumbled back as his arms continued to smash the things around us. They were uncontrollable. They pounded on the wall hard enough to leave light cracks on it.

"AAAHHH!!"

Jungkook screamed holding his head and I immediately stepped back towards the wall. His smokey arms looked too real to be called 'smokey'. They began to increase in size with every passing minute.

I wanted to run away but I couldn't. My head was still wrapped around on what he said a moment before.

He killed Jimin? Tears slipped down my eyes. I don't know what emotion it was, fear maybe, or heartbroken, whatever it was, I was sure that I felt lost.

"Noona!"

My eyes moved to Jungkook with his glassy eyes looking into mine. He was trying his best to control his arms but like always, they had a mind of their own.

"Please go Noona! You will get hurt!!"

He needs to calm down. But I think I should leave first and call Yoongi! But I can't leave him like this! He might hurt himself! But he isn't in control right now. He could kill me too. He killed Jimin too. Wait. That's Jungkook's demon. He wouldn't do it. Never. But he did. He confessed. It's his demon! I know it! But what should I do?!

"Noona! Please leave!"

Jungkook was on the floor. His body curled in a ball while his arms violently moved around. I really need to call Yoongi. I picked up my phone from the desk and tried to ran past Jungkook avoiding his arms at all cost.

"Fuck!"

One of his arms slammed the door close before I had the chance to open it properly. My heartbeat sped up in nervousness when that arm was wrapped around my waist.

Don't move Meera. Just stay calm.

It didn't work as that arm threw my body across the wall. My back hit the wall with a strong impact. I fell face flat on the floor.

"NOONA!"

I used my leftover strength to sit up against the wall. I leaned my head back and opened my eyes. There was no phone in my hand.

"Noona! Can you hear me?!"

I looked to my right to see Jungkook at the other end of his room, looking at me with worry and guilt. He face was covered in sweat and tears. His lips quivered in pain. He slowly crouched down breathing heavily.

I couldn't get a chance to reply when his arms strangled my neck. In a second I was against the wall with my feet off the ground. I tried to push them away but it was of no use. Why do I think that I have the strength to fight his arms?

"No! Noona!"

Jungkook came rushing to me. He was weak himself. He sobbed loudly while trying to pull his smokey arms with his own arms. He did all he could while I violently moved my legs.

"No! I won't let this happen! Noona! Please! Just h-hang on!"

"J-Jungkook."

My voice was weak. I wanted to let him know that things will be okay. His sobs weakened my heart. The way he looked at me with his tear stinted face and kept on calling for me making sure that I stay with him made me realised that he did love me more than I loved him..