Chapter eleven

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
I hope you all enjoy the update! Comment and vote a lot! ❤️❤️ I'm sorry I couldn't update before. I went to Kard's concert and then I got sick. 🙈

Vote and comment a lot!❤️❤️
_____________________

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I placed all my books and notes on the table in the living room. I made sure that I was fully prepared before my tutor comes. I was excited.

A voice echoed in my mind

A voice echoed in my mind. 'You were never like this when Eric Nam was here. What is so different about this noona? And how can you be so sure that she is not just acting nice to make you fall in her trap? What's wrong with you? Why aren't you analyzing the situation? Is it because you like her more than as a friend? Is that why you trust her a lot, blindly?'. And then my inner voice continued. 'Just who is she to you?'.

My cheeks felt warm as I thought about my favorite new tutor. Her sparkly black eyes that kept glancing at me to ensure that I had understood. The strands of her wavy black hair that kept falling over her face and the amount of self control I needed to have, to stop myself from reaching out and tucking those strands behind her ears. Her eyes filling with concern and warmth whenever I stuttered in front of her.

There are times when she seemed lost in her own thoughts, during those moments I wanted to know what was troubling her

There are times when she seemed lost in her own thoughts, during those moments I wanted to know what was troubling her. A part of me wanted to reach out and console her. She was younger than me, but it felt like she was carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders all alone and a part of me wanted to be the shoulder that she could lean on whenever she felt down.

Is it normal to feel this way? Is this okay?

I was even starting to count the hours before I would have my tuition classes with her. There was a strange feeling in my chest whenever I saw her and her gentle voice always made my stomach feel like there were a million butterflies flying inside just waiting to be released.

Was this because this was my first experience at being so close to a member of the opposite sex? Cause if not, there was something seriously wrong with me.