Chapter thirty six

Didn't double check at all. Do let me know if I made any mistake.

Vote and comment a lot people
_________________________

MEERA'S POV

"I'm going now."

I said while wearing shoes. Hobi waved his hand and I opened the door to leave. I was in a better mood so I decided to meet my father. The weather was perfect and too much good to my liking. 

I took a cab and reached my destination. But before I could enter the cemetery, my eyes found a flower shop. I smiled and made my way to the shop.

I'm meeting him after a long time, I shouldn't go empty handed.

"Hello. Welcome to good day flowers."

A petite woman welcomed me with a bright smile

A petite woman welcomed me with a bright smile. "Hey." I greeted her and told her that I'm meeting my father and wished to surprise him with flowers.

"Sure."

The way I explained was enough for her to understand. She smiled softly and looked for the needed flowers.

"How about these?"

I saw yellow and purple flowers in her hand. She added a couple of greens to make a simple arrangement that wasn't so fancy but perfect
for me.

"These are pansies

"These are pansies. They mean remembrance. I'm sure your father will like it."

I paid for them and took my leave, not before I heard her say, "have a great day Miss!"

Buying flowers was a good decision. I suddenly felt excited and happy to meet my father. He will surely be happy. I brisk walked to him. With a smile I knelt down and cleaned the area a little. It has been a while since I've been here.

"Hey papa. Look what I got. Ta da~"

I waved the flower in front of his name before calming down and keeping it close to him. My hands brushed his name delicately.

"Yeah Yeah know. Stop scolding me. I know I haven't been here." I shook my head as if I could hear him scolding me. It all feels natural now.

"So much has happened. I don't know what to tell you. But for starters I fell in love with someone. He is an amazing person." I smiled thinking about Jungkook.