Chapter twenty three

MEERA'S POV

"Divide it by two."

"Like this?"

"Yes."

What the hell is wrong with me?! Meera calm the fuck down

What the hell is wrong with me?! Meera calm the fuck down. Jungkook just changed his hairstyle. Nothing else. Everyone needs a change. It's normal. Remember how you had bangs in middle school. Yes bangs which didn't even suit me but I rocked them anyway.

I don't know why, but his exposed forehead and eyebrows is so damn attractive. I could clearly see his frown as he concentrated on the problem and did that math problem.

I will drool over him later. I got plenty of time after this. I should first focus on studying. I leaned back and let him do the work. Our schedule wasn't on track because of his vacation and my leaves so I planned to teach an hour more to complete the syllabus on time.

It was break time and I waited for him to leave as usual but this time he didn't. "Aren't you going?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head instead. "Do you want coffee Noona?" He asked excitedly. I didn't want to drink a bitter coffee. I appreciate his efforts but bitter coffee is a no no for me. But when I saw his face fell because I didn't answer I gave up.

"Should I teach you how to make my favourite?" I asked. I'm letting him make coffee for me but not a bitter one.

Both of us entered the kitchen and it was luxurious. Jungkook took out all the ingredients and turned to me.

"Noona. Teach me." I nodded and started teaching him to make a simple coffee. I looked at the jars but couldn't find sugar. "I need sugar too." He nodded and in a second I felt him behind him reaching for the cabinet above my head. I gulped feeling his hard chest on my back.

Simply wow.

"It used to be here. Wait is this the one?"

I turned around to step aside but it didn't work out. His hands were on the edge of the cabinet as I faced his chest. And the fact that he looked so hot with his new hairstyle wasn't helping either.

I'm only dominant when it comes to teaching him. But I feel like I'm losing my mind.

"Noona I-"

Just then his doe eyes met him and realised our position

Just then his doe eyes met him and realised our position. I expected him to move away but he didn't. Instead he continued to look at me with parted lips. I didn't push him away either.

I remembered how we almost kissed that night. Maybe this is how it was supposed to be. He leaned a little contemplating if it was the right thing to do but after I raised myself he licked his lips in anticipation.

Our hot and heavy breaths surrounded us as we leaned in more towards each other. My heartbeat was out of control when I held his waist. He leaned in more and tilted his head as his hands slowly left the cabinet to cup my face. I finally closed my eyes and waited for him lips to claim mine.

I could feel his hot breath before our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to taste him fully. Our lips moved gently and softly. His hands then went to my waist as mine went to the back of his neck. I could feel from his movements that he was trying to dominate the kiss. He wanted control. And I let him have it.

His hold was tight as he pushed me further to the counter but his lips were soft and the kiss was sweet.

"AH!"

Jungkook immediately moved back when I let out a short scream. The milk on the stove overflowed and fell on my wrist. We were standing next to the stove and completely forgot about it. I quickly turned it off.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry-"

"Jungkook it's fine."

He was panicking while I went to the sink and put my bruised arm under the running water. I looked back to see him scared. "Jungkook trust me. It's alright. It was a small accident."

"What happened?"

Yoongi rushed in to see the mess. He asked Jungkook to get the first aid box and took me to the living room. Yoongi treated the burn while Jungkook stood at the corner.

"Bandage them properly once you reach your place." Yoongi said. We decided that I should leave. I packed my things and looked over at Jungkook. I motioned him to come to me.

He sat next to me but we had some space in between. His eyes avoided mine. "Jungkook. Look here." He didn't. I smiled before reaching out to hold his hand. When that didn't work I reduced the same between us and leaned forward to peck his cheek.

I saw how he tried to contain his smile. He bit his lower lip trying not to smile. I pecked his cheek again making him blush. I continued doing it till he completely turned to my side and held my shoulders making my back touch the backrest of the sofa.

"J-Jungkook?" I blinked seeing his aura change. The way he started into my soul captivated me. He leaned in and captured my lips in a hot kiss. My arms went around his shoulders as we kissed eagerly.

"Ahem ahem."

We immediately broke apart and stood up while adjusting our clothes to see Mr Jeon standing near the entrance with a teasing smile.

"I see you guys got along well."
.
.
.

Instead of going back home I ended to in that very park where Taehyung took me. I've always loved this park but after my father died and my world turned upside down, the memories connected with this park faded away until yesterday.

I leaned against the railing of the slide and looked at the swing.

I hope he is okay... my first love.

______________________
Okay so first. It's not wrong to think about your first love when you've moved on. ❤️

Now shower me with votes and comments 😂😂