Chapter thirty three

Vote and comment please ❤️
_____________________

MEERA'S POV

"B-but.."

I lowered my head and let the hair cover my face. I couldn't believe it. I knew that he might have been traumatised by what happen but shutting me out is something I never expected him to do.

"I'm really sorry Meera. I do believe that's the best for you two. Give him some time." Mr Jeon said with a sympathetic smile on his face.

After being discharged from the hospital and resting for another day I decided to meet Jungkook. He wasn't picking up my calls or answered any of the texts. But when I came here Mr Jeon told me that Jungkook doesn't want to see me.

He was scared that he would hurt me again. I wanted to talk to him and let him know that I love him. All that happened was something which both of us couldn't control. Sure, it was avoidable but still uncontrollable.

On top of that he decided to go to Japan after his exam. He was planning to stay there for some time and complete his college education too. And apparently Yoongi's grandfather might help Jungkook with his arms.

"Meera. I'm sorry."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. Maybe I didn't want to.

While leaving his home, I stopped in the front lawn and turned around to look at Jungkook's balcony. It was closed. I flared my nose in anger and looked around for something.

I found a hard pebble and threw it at the glass door of his balcony with all my might.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're such a coward! If you love me then step out of this house right now!"

I screamed his name when I got no response. "Jeon Jungkook!"

I sighed and controlled my tears. I am not weak! I did not go through so much struggles in life just to cry over a guy who is a coward!

"Meera."

I recognised that voice. Min Yoongi.

I stayed in my place as he walked towards me. He gently held my shoulder and then gripped it tight. I lowered my head feeling all the energy drained out of my body.

"You need to let go of him. If he comes back to you... then that means he is meant for you."
.
.
.

"It's been a while Meera."

Hyolyn said and placed a coffee on the table. I quickly took a sip ignoring how hot it was. The cafe where we were still looked the same. I worked for years as a barista here. The strong aroma of coffee and desserts became one of my favourite things in the world.

Hyolyn gave me a helping hand when I was on the streets. She helped a stranger and taught me about coffee before hiring me as a part time worker. With time I began to manage and teach other part timers who worked during holidays.

"Things are pretty messed up. And also it has been a long time winds we last saw each other."

She gave me a smile. "That's life. But don't worry. You've had it rough before so you will overcome all the troubles that come your way."

I nodded at her words. But then I took out a small packet I had in my bag. "This is for you." She was surprised. Her lips parted in amusement when she looked at the earrings.

"This is beautiful."

"I knew that you would like it."

I chuckled at her reaction. I did know her very well. I bought those earrings with my first salary but with internship and tutoring I couldn't give it to her. Then we moved places and the new place seemed to be far away from the cafe.

Talking to her did feel better. I know that I would've done something stupid because I'm still in the denial stage.
.
.
.

"Hi Sana."

I greeted her while closing the door. She was coming out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hands.

"Oh hi!" She smiled and sat on the sofa where Hobi was. They both were watching a movie I suppose. I never knew that he could get himself a girlfriend. He never had a reason to not date but still didn't do. Don't feel like it that's what he used to say.

I scoffed seeing them all lovey dovey while my boyfriend doesn't even want to see my face.

"God. I was admitted in the hospital fighting for my life and you were busy flirting with a nurse. I hate you!"

I picked up a cushion and threw it at them before stomping to my room. I was angry. Not at them. But at Jungkook.

"URGH!"

I stuffed my face in the pillow to scream out loud. My legs violently moving as if I wanted to break the mattress itself. I kept screaming and didn't even realise when those screams turned to sobs. My pillow was wet from my tears. But that didn't stop me.

It hurt a lot.

Couldn't we just talk and sort it out like grown ups? It's a relationship. Two people make a relationship. And that means both of us have a say in our relationship. He doesn't get to decide about it ..alone.

My eyes were tearing.. my nose was running.. its like a déjà vu. This had happened before. I remember crying like this when Jimin didn't come to the park after our exams got over. I kept going to that park again and again hoping for him to come but he never did. And when I finally accepted the fact that he won't come, I cried like this.

"Jungkook.."

I whispered his name and cried again.

Soon I felt a hand rubbing my back soothingly. I didn't even notice Hobi coming in. He didn't stop me from crying. He let me be.

After some time, I finally sat straight and wiped my nose and eyes. My face was red and I took deep breaths to control my breathing.

"I'm sorry."

I managed to apologise. I shouldn't have screamed at them before. I took out my anger on them which was wrong.

But Hobi being Hobi just smiled. He ruffled my hair and pulled me in for a hug. "Aye. Whatever it is I won't let you go through it alone."

I hugged him tight as tears welled in my eyes. I knew I could trust him. He continued to soothe me by humming a nice melody.

Soon I heard some sniffles and looked up to see Hobi. He was confused too. Who was that then? Both of is turned our heads towards the door to see a crying Sana. She quickly wiped her tears and walked inside.

She hugged me from the other side.

"Hoseok is right. You're not alone. You have me too."

_________________________
So yeah another update. ❤️ and I've started working on my next fanfiction ❤️