Epilogue

I published my new fic with Jimin❤️ check it out. It's called Astilbe ❤️
_____________________

Meera sipped her coffee and sat on Jungkook's lap with a small but satisfied smile on her face. She had her left side rested comfortably against his torso while her legs dangled on the arm rest of the sofa Jungkook was sitting on.

The man wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. He snuggled his face closer to her neck to place soft butterfly kisses on her exposed neck.

Meera was adjusting herself to leave when he tightened his hold on her, "noona, where are you going?"

"I finished my coffee."

Jungkook smirked and moved a little forward. Before Meera could decipher the meaning behind his smirk, one of his smokey arms took the cup from her hands and kept it on the table far away.

"Now you won't go anywhere."

He sloppily kissed her neck while she laughed, still amused how he controlled those arms. He then stopped kissing and pulled her closer than before. Their body heat keeping them warm in the cold weather.

Meera continued to look at the snow covered mountains from the full size glass windows.

The moment was serene and peaceful. They were content with each other's presence. Their warmth and steady beating hearts with the light crackling sounds of the fireplace was everything they could hope for.

"I still remember when I saw you controlling your arms for the first time."

Meera said softly. The memory was something which happened a few months ago and not years ago.

A husky chuckle left Jungkook's lips while his fingers continued to stroke her back. They both were thinking about that one moment.

Flashback

"You asked for your file?" 

Meera entered Jungkook's cabin with a straight face. It has been happening for the last one week, him calling her in his cabin everyday because he wanted to check something in his personal file.

"Oh yes. I wasn't sure if the form for vacation which I applied is in this. I didn't see it the last time," Meera rolled her eyes at another one of his excuses.

"I could have checked it too you know? Don't you have something bigger to worry about than calling me in your office for things like this?"

"Meera-"

"No Jungkook!" She raised her palm up to stop him, "I don't know what's exactly is going on in your mind but I'm not dumb to not notice you're specifically asking Sunmi for me to come here. Stop playing with my feelings Jungkook. I said that I'll wait for you but that doesn't mean I give you the authority to play with me!"

She angrily turned around in time to stop her tears from being seen by him. She harshly grabbed the handle of the door to leave but something held her waist.

She hesitantly looked down to see a pair of familiar smokey arms holding her waist. She looked back to see Jungkook leaning against the table with his butt slightly rested on the edge. He had his arms crossed against his chest with that oh so familiar gentle smile which made her weak.

She let the arms pull her to Jungkook's arms. The smokey arms were gone in an instant as Jungkook held her protectively in his arms wrapped around her waist. Meera was shocked? Amused? Surprised?

Her pupils wavered as her hands were curled in weak fists against his chest.

"You d-did it."

The weak fists opened and she placed her palms against her face and cried. Tears continuously slipped from her eyes.

"Noona..."

"Don't worry. They are happy tears. I'm proud of you."

Meera wrapped her arms around his shoulders and the couple were lost in each other's arms. The longing for each other wasn't there anymore. Meera didn't need to hear something special to know what the moment meant to them.

He finally figured his heart out. And he wanted her. She wanted him. There was no holding back now.

Jungkook was the first one to pull away. His hands went from her waist to her cheeks. Meera closed her eyes expecting a kiss but a chuckle cane her way.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I actually called you for work. I needed some changes in the service book."

"Wait- What?!"

But Jungkook had a serious face. Meera sighed and then cursed at him for ruining the moment but when he said that it was important she went back to the department to return the file and get the service book instead.

She was annoyed and lightly threw the book on his table after returning. She sat on the couch instead and enjoyed the little cookies on the table to change her mood.

"Here." Jungkook opened the page where he wanted the change. Meera cleaned her hands and took the book from him as he sat next to her.

"Family history?"

She only saw three names there.

Mr Jeon's, his ex-wife's and Beomgyu's  names were there with the relations. "What do you want to change? Remove your step mother's name?"

"I wanted to add your name as my wife."

"...."

Flashback over

Ringing of Jungkook's phone interrupted their serene moment. It was Jin.

"Yo maknae! How is your honeymoon going?"

Meera laughed out loud since the phone was on speaker mode. Jungkook's face flushed red at the question.

"Hey Jin it's Meera here. We are having a blast by the way." She then left to give him some privacy with Jin.

"Hyung!"

"Yah! Who told you to put the phone on speaker?!"

They laughed it out but when the laughs died down they knew they had to talk about Taehyung.

"How is he doing?" Jungkook asked.

Ever since that day, Taehyung left the country. He went traveling around the world, living in one city for around a month before leaving again. He's been in contact with everyone except the couple.

He feels he had done wrong to them and wanted to heal himself by traveling and doing things he never got to do before.

He did send them a letter telling that there isn't any hard feeling between them and he is happy now. And they should be too. 'I'll be back before you become a father.'

"That bitch is having the time of his life in Romania! Ask about me! It's been a struggle to look for a designer!"

They talked for a couple of minutes more before Jungkook went to the balcony and hugged Meera from the back. He placed his hands on top of hers which were holding the railing. He leaned down to be closer to her. His lips next to her ears to whisper those words which he said in his vows.

"Noona you're my euphoria."

The end

__________________________