Chapter fourteen

I was really surprised with the response in the previous update. I hope this update can get the same response 💜
So vote and comment a lot!

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
__________________________

MEERA'S POV

Jeon Jungkook...

His eyes were pitch black and a negative energy seemed to radiate off of him

His eyes were pitch black and a negative energy seemed to radiate off of him. His teeth were clenched tight as he gave Taeyong an evil glare.

Taeyong had a quizzical expression and he looked at me in shock, his eyes wide open. "Who is th-this?" He stammered, not bothering to hide his fear as he saw the black smokey arms.

I need to do something.

But before I could open my mouth, Jungkook had grabbed him by his collar and hurled him to the floor. I covered my mouth in shock. His animalistic growls could be clearly heard making me stop on my tracks.

Jungkook then sat on top of him and held his collars as his smokey arms gripped his legs. I watched as Taeyong screamed in pain; his eyes cringing with pain as a drop of blood made its way down from his forehead.

My tongue seemed frozen and numb with fear. "Jungkook", I managed to whisper, in a voice that was definitely not mine. I could see his shoulders trembling as he tightened his grip on him.

I had seen this version of Jungkook and I knew that this Jungkook wouldn't let Taeyong get off easily.

My heart raced and I had to clutch at the wall to try to wake myself up from this nightmare. But sadly, I never woke up. This was reality and I had to face it.

I mustered up all the courage I had and slowly walked towards Jungkook with weak knees. He was now standing on top of Taeyong, screaming in some vicious animal language. Like it wasn't enough, he again threw him to the opposite wall.

I couldn't take it in. Sure, Taeyong wasn't a saint but I didn't want him dead.

"Jungkook! Please stop!", I yelled out, grabbing his hand. I had no idea from where did I get the courage to hold a demon who was not in his right mind.

He glared back, but on seeing me, quieted down. His eyes were still pitch black but he seemed paralysed. His lips quivered as if he wanted to say something but instead he moved back.

"J-Jungkook?" I called for him but he got out of my hold and stepped back. He stumbled with his steps and held his head. His knees gave in while his smokey arms went back to his shoulder blades.

"AAAH!" He bent down, still holding his head. He seemed to be in pain too. There was nothing I could do. I just stood at a distance hearing his painful cries.