Silver Silk, Amber Crystals, and Crescent Moon

I don't know how long time has passed, but when I open my eyes, it's almost dark around me. I lift my head up, the sun is almost gone. The sky is fiery orange and red. I look down at my wrist again, the two bracelets wraps around my wrist side by side. I say that I'll give it back to Naraku the next time that we meet, but will that day ever happen. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, the quietness fills my senses.

"__________." A soft voice calls from behind me.

I open my eyes at the surprising call, I turn to see who it is. It's Kagome, she walks through the tall green grass towards the flowers. Her priestess outfit flowing softly, I show her a smile.

"You feeling better?" She asks me as she sits down beside me.

"Uhm... well, I never really felt sick or anything, it's just emotional pain..." I say quietly looking around for the moon that is about to hang itself up in the night sky.

"Over Naraku? I don't know what happened between you two but if you're comfortable telling me about your relationship perhaps I can help you ease that pain." Kagome says.

"Really? You think it's possible?" I ask her with a small giggle.

"Well you know, I wasn't from this time period, I actually came from the future and landed in this world. And in the future, relationships are even more complicated than now, more cryptic. I had my fair share of frustration with Inuyasha so I think I know a little bit in this field." Kagome says with a laugh.

Oh... Kagome is from the future? I suppose in this world, anything is possible. Demons exists and time travel seems to exist too, I suppose. Kagome is one of my closest friends, it's better to tell someone instead of just bottling all the pain in. I sigh and look up at the shimmering stars.

"All right. Well, everything was perfect. To me, he is the love of my life, and I like to believe Naraku still is. We were happy ever since we became lovers, these few days were the happiest. But, although happy, you can see that he's constantly in a state of conflict. It shows in his eyes. Then within the past few days, he became more distant with each passing day. I knew something was wrong, but he kept on insisting that everything's alright. Then yesterday... he ended everything." I say looking out into empty space.

"He just ended everything just like that?" Kagome asks me.

"He was out the whole day yesterday, he came back close to night time. He told me that he figured everything out, that he didn't love me, that everything was all a lie... everything. That he was still the old him. The same lying and traitorous him." I say looking at her.

"What was he like in the past few days? Was he acting out of the normal?" She asks me again.

"Well... not particularly anything too strange, everytime that I find him, he's always sitting outside, looking out with a furrow on his brows. Sometimes, I have to grab his hand to get him back into reality." I say looking at my hands.

"I see... was there anything that stuck out to you that he said during the.... break up yesterday?" She asks me again.

I don't respond, I think back to everything that he said during that painful conversation yesterday. Nothing particularly sticks out. As I try to remember everything that he threw out at me, I finally remember something that he said. I turn to look at Kagome, I furrow my brows as I try to remember word for word.

"Well I remember one thing that stuck out, and it confused me slightly." I tell her.

"What was it?" Kagome ask me turning to me.

"After he told me that he didn't love me, he... he asked me if I must be hating him, despised him after knowing that he didn't had any feelings for me. He said to release all of my anger, it's what gives him strength. I felt heartbroken yes... but... I never felt hate towards him. Even now..." I say quietly.