Judgement of The Foreign Divine

As the figure approaches all of us gather together with the three men in front, we watched and put our guard up as we watched the figure slowly approach us. The blades of grass around the figure seem to dry out and turn brown as they walk through the beautiful grass, it's frightening to be honest. I've never encountered anything like this, for a demon this is so different. My eyes goes wide as the female figure finally stop a few meters away from us. She has long black hair that falls along her back, it's slightly messy and covers half of her face, she's wearing a pale red attire that doesn't look like a Japanese kimono or attire. She's quite beautiful for a demon but she also looks quite sickly, her skin is slightly pale and with a slight tint of green. She's slightly hunched over, her attire has long sleeves that falls around her. If she's a demon, then why doesn't she look like a proper demon? She looks nothing like Inuyasha, Naraku, or Sesshomaru, just what kind of demon is she? Also, she doesn't look like a demon that you would encounter anywhere in Japan.

"Who and what are you?! Where do you come from and what do you want?!" Inuyasha shouts at the woman.

She doesn't reply, her eyes are slightly red and lifeless looking. Her not replying just chills all of us out, as she stands there the grass around her all turn brown and dies. We just stare in disbelief at the sight of the dead grass.

"She looks sick Inuyasha, perhaps she's not a demon. We should probably treat her." Miroku says readying his staff.

"Oh ya let's just go up to her and tell her she's sick, I mean look at the grass around this thing Miroku, the grass are dead. Have you ever seen any sick humans shrivel up grass before?!" Inuyasha spits out.

"So what do you suggest then Inuyasha? If this being or human turns out to be more dangerous than we think, we might have to put her down." Naraku says.

"Looks like it, but who knows how much human is left inside of her..." Inuyasha says furrowing his brows.

The late afternoon sun is casting a long shadow of this figure. She suddenly lifts her head up and looks directly at us, my body freeze at the beauty of this being. She looks so sad.

"Báng wo... jìu wo(Help me... save me)(Chinese.)" She says with a pained tone.

We all gasp in shock, she's indeed not Japanese. She sounds Chinese, how did she get here? What is she saying though? Although we don't understand but it seems like she's asking for something, she holds out her arms out almost to beckon us to her.

"We have to help her." Rin suddenly says.

She then starts to go to her.

"Rin no!" Lady Kaede shouts.

"Rin what are you doing?!" Inuyasha shouts.

He jumps forward and catches Rin by her wrist, he pulls her back.

"Rin you don't know what this person actually is!" Sango shouts holding her children close.

Suddenly I see the woman's face contorts slightly and she lunges at us in great speed, my eyes widen in shock.

"Inuyasha look out!" Kagome suddenly shouts.

The woman's hair flies around her as she flies at us in inhuman speed. The sleeves of her attire flutters around her, although they look soft and delicate but they also look very deadly if it wraps around your neck.

"Miroku! Naraku! Get them out of the way!" Inuyasha shouts.

Inuyasha then grabs Rin and jumps back to Lady Kaede and Shippo, grabs them and leaps to a great distance away. Miroku dashes to Sango and the children and leaps away as well. Naraku comes to Kagome and I and brings us out of the way just in the nick of time, I hold onto Naraku as I feel the wind flies around me. Naraku puts us down and hides Kagome and I behind his back, my heart is racing and fear fills me to the core. Will Naraku, Miroku, and Inuyasha be able to take down this demon? She alone looks stronger than Naraku and Inuyasha combined, also, she's a foreign being we know nothing about her weaknesses. She stands up and her hair falls around her again, I can hear her breathing heavily with a slight growl to her voice, it's frightening. She sounds sick, her head tilts to the side as she just stands there, the grass around her slowly losing their color. We have some distance from her so we'll be able to escape incase she lashes out again. Lady Kaede doesn't have her arrows and same goes with Kagome, Naraku has no weapons except for his demonic powers. Although this female "demon" has nothing except for her demonic powers but who knows just how strong she is. How did such a peaceful day come to this? Although I wish that it didn't have to come to this, but I'm glad that she didn't wreak havoc among the village. Then again... who knows how long she has been in Japan already, she might have already killed hundreds of people already and we don't even know. The thoughts sends shivers through my spine.