That Faint Guilt Deep Down

As they neared I turn to face and greet them.

"Kagome." I call out to her.

"____________! You're awake? You feeling better?" She asks me.

"Ya, I woke up a while ago and came here for some fresh air. Thanks for asking." I smile at her.

"Oh ok good, I thought it was something serious." She replies with a sigh.

Suddenly the young man with the red eyes comes up to me and takes my hand, I look at his hand around mine and then back at him. His bright red eyes looking into mine so intently.

"Uhm Wh..." I start to ask him.

Suddenly he closes the distance between us and his lips finds mine, his smooth skin presses against my own. My eyes goes wide at the sudden action from him, I'm shocked frozen. I don't know what to do. I use my free hand to push against his strong chest, his grip on my hand is strong but it's not hurtful. I push him away and look into his eyes, he looks confused as his bright crimson orbs searches mine.

"_____________?" He asks me.

He knows my name? But who is he? How does this person and Sesshomaru know my name but I don't know theirs?

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I ask him back.

For some reason, I didn't slap this person, something told me that slapping him for kissing me was not right. His facial expression slightly turns into one of shock, I look behind him and I see Sango, Miroku, Kagome, and Inuyasha's face all look slightly taken aback as well. What is going on?

"_____________, it's me, Naraku." The young man says.

I turn my attention to him. Naraku?

"Naraku? I'm sorry, but I don't know you..."I reply back to him.

"___________, It's Naraku, he's your one true love, you don't remember? He's the one that you love." Sango says.

"We went on a 3 day journey a few days ago to find the goddess Nüwa so that she can bring him back to life." Miroku reminds me.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know you." I say to this person named Naraku.

"Think___________." Inuyasha orders me.

I try to search my mind, but I can't find anything. I don't remember meeting him, I don't remember knowing his name, I don't remember. For some reason though, all of them are saying that I know him and that we were once a couple. I look back at all of them after giving my all to find this missing piece of my memory.

"I really don't know. I'm sorry." I tell them.

"How could this be..." Naraku says furrowing his brows and slightly shaking his head.

"_________." Kagome says my name with a solemn tone.

"Did goddess Nuwa do something in order to bring back Naraku that we don't know of?" Miroku says to himself.

I feel like they're taking me on a guilt trip, and for some reason, I do feel a sense of guilt but I don't know because of what. I don't know this Naraku, but they make it seem as if I have to or should remember. I back up a little bit, and I feel someone's hand gently touch my right shoulder. The suddenness causes my body to shudder a little and I flinch, I turn to my left and I see the side view of a handsome face. Two magenta stripes laces his cheeks, and his snow white hair flutters in the breeze.

"Sesshomaru..." I say.

"Leave her be, she needs some alone time." Sesshomaru says calmly.

For some reason, his hand on my shoulder feels comforting. I feel his hand turning my body to the side slightly.