Just Like Old Times

"You're suggesting to build a fort?" George asked. "Of course, we did it once, and we'll do it again. Come on, it'll be just like old times!"

This fort was better than the first. Bigger, stronger, and hidden from bullies. We went out to look for some supplies, when I found that George was gone.

"George?" I called.

No answer.

I got scared. After all we've been through, I couldn't lose him. Thankfully, I saw the familiar teddy boy figure on top of a hill.

"Look at us, Y/N, back at our old spot. Do you still want to get married here?" I never noticed that we were in the exact same forest that we were in 8 years ago. It brought slight tears of joy to my eyes.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" George asked. "Of course I am, come here, you,"

We rolled down the hill, still holding onto each other.

And that's where it happened. George had kissed me, completely out of nowhere, leaving me out of breath.

"Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry, it's just, I wasn't thinking-"

With that, I cut him off, kissing him just as passionately as he did to me. "No need to apologize, Georgie, that was magical. I've been wanting to do that with you for so long."

We spent our first night in the new fort, cuddling next to each other, excited for every new night to come.