What If?

Your POV

I heard the sound of a door opening. George had arrived home a bit later than usual, with a slightly frustrated look on his face as he ejected his shirt and plopped himself down on the bed.

"Welcome back, George! How was your day?"

He sighed. "Stressful. Listen, I've got some news."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Eppy said it's best for us to start touring, so tomorrow will be our last day together for a while."

I frowned. "George, what if you meet another girl? What if you forget about me? What if-"

He suppressed my uncertainties with a kiss. "Darling, you have nothing to worry about. I would never do that to you. that would only happen if someone forced me into it, and that would take a lot. Come here, Y/N."

He pulled me into his arms, trapping me in his tight embrace that he's known for.

"I never want to let you go."

"I don't want you to, Georgie."

George held me all night, and just when I thought he had already fallen asleep, a pair of soft and tender lips press against my neck, sucking on the sensitive flesh.

George smiles as he sees the mark left.

"How about we save that for tomorrow, ok?" I say, not necessarily in the mood.

He nods, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight, sweetie."
------------------------
That wasn't very good but I just wanted to get another chapter out 😌