Goodbye, My Love

"Do you, Y/F/N, take George to be your husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, George Harrison, take
Y/N to be your wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"It happened again?" I mutter, trying not to wake up George. The poor boy needs his rest after all of that scabrous endeavor to perfect their album. He only snored quietly, and in fact, it was kind of cute. Oh, who am I kidding, everything he does is cute.

"Is my little pumpkin ready for a fun day?" George whispered, pulling me close to him. Ugh, I'm going to miss his morning cuddles so much when he leaves.

"Of course I am. We've got to make your last day special." I say softly, ethereally caressed his cheek.

The saccharine aurora flew past us quickly, but the magic has just begun.

I put a blindfold on George, leading to a very special hill.

"Y/N, how tall is this hill? Are we up there yet?" George whined.

"Yes, just trust me, it's worth it."

I slowly remove George's blindfold, unveiling the place where we inaugurated the promise.

"Well?" I ask, watching his jaw drop.

"Y/N... it's... it's..." George stuttered, tears forming in his eyes. "It's our little area..."

We sat in the same spot for hours, holding hands and admiring the view. George picked a dandelion and tucked it behind my ear.

"Do you remember me doing this?"

I blush. "How could I forget?"

Teardrops fell from both of our eyes as we hugged, George taking my hand and kissing it.

"Y/N, we've been dreaming of this day. Ever since this magical day occurred, my love for you has grown every day. I think it's finally time we finish this."

He gets down on one knee, opening a box with a resplendent amethyst ring.

"Y/N, will you marry me, now that we're finally old enough?"

"You and I both know the answer to that."

I slide the ring on, endlessly smiling at the beauty.

"It looks stunning on you."

For the rest of the night, we couldn't stop beaming. We'd never been this happy together in our lives. This lasted until the dreaded day came, where my fiancé had to leave.

The other Beatles had already kissed their wives goodbye, and they had spotted me, still with George.

"Hey Y/N!" Jane shouted, with Cynthia and Maureen following.

I watched as Cynthia, Jane, and Maureen had left their Beatles and approached me while I kissed my precious George goodbye.

"I'll miss you so much Georgie."

"I'll miss you too, Y/N."

They always asked the same question every time we met up: "Has George proposed yet?"

This time, instead of sighing and saying no, this time I could brag.

"Actually, he did yesterday. Just look."

They stood in shock as I showed them the gorgeous ring.

"Well it's about time!" They all laughed, causing me to blush.

We walked out of the airport, spending the rest of the day together.

____________________________________
Ugh I'm sorry this took forever. I had a bit of writer's block trying to think of what to do for this one. Also I scrapped my original idea for the end last minute, but I think the new one will be better.