Voice of an Angel

A few days had passed, and George was away recording with the others. I felt a bit lonely, but I got over it. Suddenly, he called me.

"Hi pumpkin. I'll be home in a little while, but I want you to turn on the TV."

"Why?"

"You won't hear us perform if you don't,"

I clicked on the TV, and there he was.

The Ed Sullivan Show, with the Beatles performing on it. Absolute perfection.

When he came home, I ran into his arms. "George, you did a great job." He smiled. "Well, I didn't even sing by myself. May I show you something?"

He pulled me into the bedroom (don't get the wrong idea, you immature swines) and sighed before starting to open his mouth.

"Since she's been gone, I want no one to talk to me. It's not the same, but I'm to blame, it's plain to see. So go away, leave me alone, don't bother me. I can't believe that she would leave me on my own. It's just not right when every night I'm all alone. I've got no time for you right now, don't bother me. I know I'll never be the same, if I don't get her back again, because I know she'll always be the only girl for me. But till she's here, please don't come near, just stay away. I'll let you know when she's come home, until that day, don't come around, leave me alone, don't bother me. I've got no time for you right now, don't bother me. I know I'll never be the same, if I don't get her back again, because I know she'll always be the only girl for me. But till she's here, please don't come near, just stay away. I'll let you know when she's come home, until that day, don't come around, leave me alone, don't bother me. Don't bother me, don't bother me, don't bother me."

George hid his blushing red face. "Was that... good?" I took his hands away from his face. "George, that was magnificent. You have the voice of an angel, never forget that. Have you presented that to John and Paul?"

George sighed. "No, I'm still a bit shy. This is the first song I've written, I wrote it during that time I was sick. I hope they like it."

"They're going to love it, George. I know they will." I kissed him, pulling him down on the bed.

"Goodnight, Georgie,"

"Goodnight, Y/N."