IM Home

HIYAHIYAHIYA

SO I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM AND I AM PUMPED

UP

not really im so tired someone please hold me

anywayy, hello. how are you. i hope you're well. don't get used to these daily updates because once i start getting more homework (and i promise i will, but my teachers have been slacking and barely teaching this week idk) i won't be doing this. i just love writing for this story like a lot? and you guys are pretty cool. ;);)

ohohoh, one more thang. (thang?) i decided that when the time comes to write smut, i'm going to make those chapters private. i estimate them to be like.. ten or more chapters away, don't worry, but if you want to read them you should follow me soon so you don't have to go through all the bullshit to read it after it's already posted. i just don't want people who DON'T want to read things like that to be caught off guard or uncomfortable. i know like half of you don't read my author's notes. *cries*

im introducing a new character this chapterrrr. i hope you guys don't hate him/her.

__________

"Welcome to my humble abode," Louis feels ridiculous, really, but he pushes the door to Eve's flat open and holds his arms out dramatically. It's small and dark inside, Eve's mother in the process of moving across town and Eve herself being at work. As usual. 

Louis steps inside and flips a light switch on, tossing his keys into the small heart shaped keybowl by the door (one hundred percent Eve's idea, of course) and kicking his shoes off. He turns to Harry, who's looking around with his hands folded behind his back as he awkwardly takes up space directly in front of the door.

"You can, erm, come in," Louis says slowly. Harry jumps, but he moves to take his shoes off as Louis had. "It's okay, you don't have to take them off. 'S just since I'll be here all night, I like to take them off by the door."

"Oh," Harry bites his lip. "About that.."

"What?"

"I was sort of hoping I could stay here all night.. too?" Harry asks. He looks terrified and practically blushes until his face falls off when Louis raises his brow in realization. 

"I don't know, H, it's not my place," Louis mumbles, but when Harry's face falls and his shoulders slump he cracks. "But I can call Eve and ask her?"

"Thanks, Lou. You're the best," Harry smiles and steps in front of Louis. Louis waits patiently, expecting Harry to wrap his arms around him and hug him tightly; he doesn't. He swings his arms stupidly for a second before his eyes travel down to Louis' chest and then back up again. Color rises to Louis' cheeks, and Harry finally turns and walks down a hallway. 

While Harry is preoccupied with humming and wandering around, Louis digs out his mobile and calls Eve. It rings for a while, almost to the point where Louis is sure she's not going to answer, but then he hears the familiar click and the sound of a female voice sighing. 

"What?" Eve sounds tired, and Louis hates to bother her and make her probably already shitty day worse, but, it's Harry. You know.

"How's my very best, intelligent, hard-working, amazing, beautiful best friend doing?" 

"What did you break?" Eve grunts. Louis frowns at the floor.

"What? I didn't break anything. Why do you just assume that I've broken something?"

"Because you're acting weird, and you're stuttering. You always do that when you need something."

"I don't need anything," Louis huffs, but then he adds; "At least not anything."