IM Happy

so so this is just fluff and it's kinda pointless but hey everyone loves fluffy filler chapters

selfish promo time

so i just posted the first part of my first one shot everrr and i'd really appreciate it if some of you would check it out? it's called friends and it's basically a fic about louis and harry growing up together but harry's mother is a librarian and one day louis stops coming in to check out books.

if you're into fics like that with larry as children you should definitely read it and tell me what you think and hey maybe i'll double update again tomorrow if enough people read it?

__________

"Are we thinking Lion King, or are we thinking Lady and the Tramp?" Harry asks. Louis is sat between Harry's legs on the ground and there's a whole array of dvds spread out in front of them. Eve is on the couch with Louis' glasses on her nose while she reads a book and drinks hot coffee even though it's eight at night. 

"The Lion King for sure," Louis decides, sliding the other movies away from him eagerly as Harry leans around him to stick the disk into the player at Louis' command. 

"Honestly, you two are like a pair of insatiable children," Eve comments, though she doesn't look up from her book. Louis snorts in response, but when Harry tries to stand to move to a chair Louis clings onto him.

"Lou," Harry huffs. "I don't want to sit on the floor for the entire film."

"Don't leave me here," Louis pleas, but Harry is stronger than he is and manages to stand, leaving Louis sprawled out on the floor. "Sock goblins - Harry. The sock goblins are going to get me."

"You're an idiot," Harry says, but he sits down on the love seat and pats the spot next to him with a smile on his face. 

Louis stands and straightens his shirt as the previews begin to play, but instead of sitting next to Harry he makes his way over to the couch and plops down right next to Eve. When she still doesn't look up from her book, he unceremoniously falls onto her lap. Louis' head is on her legs and his arms wrap around her torso as she squeaks and drops the book; it hits Louis' back and falls to the ground.

"Evelyn," Louis croons. She swats at him and squirms irritably.

"Get off of me, you loon," she whines. Louis' arms tighten in their hold and Louis can hear Eve asking Harry for assistance, but his hearing is muffled by the fabric of her clothing.

Hands trail down Louis' back and stop just below his rib-cage. He knows what's  coming and quickly pulls away from Eve, but not before Harry is able to dig the tips of his fingers into Louis' sides and causes Louis to emit a loud squeal of laughter that has his vocal cords burning. Louis struggles as Harry proceeds to tickle him, and eventually his squirming and Eve shoving at him has his body falling to the ground by Eve's feet.

Harry doesn't stop there, though, because he straddles Louis and continues to torture him. Louis is begging for mercy and he's pretty sure his face is bright red; he's spluttering on his own breath and clawing at Harry's back in a desperate attempt to get him to stop. Harry's smirking and Eve is grumbling something about Louis making her lose her spot in her book, and finally, finally Louis is able to grab Harry's hands in his own and stop the tickling. He sighs out a breath of relief, breathing heavily and shoving Harry off of him.

Harry sits on his knees in front of Louis with the same damn smirk on his face, but Louis refuses to let go of his hands. 

"I hate you," he breathes. Harry hands wriggle in Louis' grasp, but he holds on as tight as he possibly can and collapses onto Harry as a distraction. 

"Stop rolling around, your film is starting," Eve says from the sofa; Louis is starting to feel like she's his mum instead of his friend. 

"Yeah, Louis, stop rolling around," Harry jabs at Louis' stomach as the pair of them stand up. Louis doubles over and squeaks, glaring at Harry as he strolls back over to the love seat smugly.

Louis eventually joins him, and somehow they end up in a sort of spooning position. Harry is behind Louis with his head propped up on several throw pillows in order for him to see over Louis' head, and they're both lying on their sides with their legs tangled together as much as possible even though their feet are poking off the edge of the love seat. Harry's arm is draped over Louis' front and holding him as close as he can, and really, it's just as magical as the movie is.

Louis' eyes are starting to slip shut until Harry starts loudly singing along to 'Hakuna Matata'. He groans and tries to hide his face in the material of the love seat, but Harry nuzzles against the skin of his neck and hums into it, and really, there's no escaping Harry when he's like this. Louis loves it, don't get him wrong.

"Harry, please," Louis moans. "Stop singing."

"Hakuna Matata, Louis," Eve blurts. Louis would glare at her if he were able to see anything except for Harry's face as he tries to kiss Louis' cheek. 

It's not really working out very nicely considering their position, so Louis flips so he's lying on his back, grabs the collar of Harry's shirt, and pulls him down for a proper kiss. Harry's startled by Louis' sudden movements and almost falls completely on top of the older lad, but he manages to steady himself on the arm of the love seat and keep himself from crushing Louis completely with his weight. 

Harry tastes like chocolate somehow, but Louis isn't really complaining. He hums happily against Harry, wrapping a single arm around his neck to keep him close and tangling his fingers into Harry's hair. Honestly, it's so long that it's hard not to pull on it. Louis loves it, though, and he never wants Harry to get it cut. He never wants to move from this moment in time at all, to be honest.

"Get a room," Eve hisses when Louis' hums turn into whines as Harry bites at Louis' lower lip, but Louis can't really help it; Harry's hips are starting to move against his own casually (the bastard) and Louis isn't thinking about the Lion King or Simba or Nala anymore.

Harry pulls away suddenly, but he leans into the crook of Louis' neck to kiss the skin there sweetly before he sits up and adjusts Louis' legs so he can shift to the opposite end of the love seat and watch the movie as if nothing had just happened. Louis splutters and tries to move as to straddle Harry again, but Harry gently pushes him down everytime he tries.

"Tease," Louis huffs, but Harry just smirks again. Eve says something about the two of them being disgusting before she gets up and leaves. 

It's not really eventful after that, but Harry and Louis make it back to Louis' room at some point and fall asleep on top of the bed without even pulling the covers back due to complete exhaustion. Louis wakes up in the middle of the night because Harry's accidentally kicked him in his sleep, but Harry's head is on his stomach and his arms are randomly splayed across the remainder of Louis' body, so it's okay, actually.

It's great.