IM Regretful

hiiiiiiiiiiiii.

oh my god, i've been so anxious to get home tonight to update. you have no idea. 

btw Lucas is NOT. LUKE. HEMMINGS. he is not based off of any celebrities, i just like the name lucas a lot okay, okay. (dont comment shit about tfios or i s2g i will stab you)

on a lighter, more pleasant note; hello. i'm ranking 57 in fanfic which is my highest ever (i ranked 59 for catfish) so please do keep voting and commenting, getting 49 or higher is my ultimate goal! and like a crowd of people followed me because of the smut thing (you dirty little shits) so i'm glad you guys are reading my notes. 

if you're reading this, comment here and say "guacamole" (because i love it idk) ;);)

some of you like lucas because you think he's going to make harry jealous, some of you don't like him because you're afraid he's going to mess up louis and harry's relationship. i get that, but please don't stop reading because you think i'm taking too long to get larry together. it just will make it even better in a few chapters when something big happens (p.s. tori do not fucking say it) and let's be realistic, louis can not just immediately forgive harry and ride off into the sunset with him. c'mon now. 

__________________

Eve and Harry have really hit it off, it seems, which is good considering the girl had come home to a pizza sauce stained Harry asleep next to Louis on the floor with Cinderella on the telly. 

At the moment, she's teaching Harry how she makes her pancakes. Louis is glad, because he plans on making Harry cook them for him all the time when he finally gets out of Eve's hair. He almost considers asking Harry if he'd be willing to share a flat again, but Louis decides getting a place of his own would be the best option for now while the pair took things slowly and mended their broken friendship. Harry also had an ex-girlfriend and a guilty band-mate to deal with when they returned to record more vocals and songs for the album the next day, but Louis would never remind him of that. He knows Harry is already very aware, and he seems perfectly content flipping little cakes around with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Sugar, then the flour?"

"No," Eve says patiently, even though Louis swears she's gone over this at least five times. "You put the flour in first and then add the sugar."

"But why?" Harry is perplexed. 

"Because that's just the way it is."

"It makes no sense," Harry huffs, but he sets the sugar down and grabs the flour instead. Louis isn't really complaining, because he's got his giant stack of chocolate chip pancakes of his own that somehow taste better because they've been made by Harry. 

"Eve," Louis hums, and he scowls at his empty plate when she fails to answer. "Evelyn."

That catches her attention. "Louis, I've told you countless times not to call me by my full na-"

"My plate is empty," Louis interrupts. He raises his eyebrows and looks down pointedly at his plate and then returns his gaze back to Eve's. She puts her hand on her hip and cocks her head at Louis.

"Maybe you ought to do something about that," she points to the fridge. "You know where the fruit is."

"Fruit?" Louis scoffs. "I don't want any damn fruit. Hazza, two more pancakes would be lovely, thank you."

"Lou-Boo, you know you need to eat something healthier than pancakes, too. C'mon now, eat the fruit," Eve pushes an apple into Louis' hand. He lets it fall to the floor.