twenty-four

"Why do I need to go to this party as a fairy?" Changkyun asked with a grumble as Minhyuk worked on adjusting the fake fairy wings to the back of his white shirt. "Fairies aren't even scary."

"Neither are you, 'Kyunnie," Minhyuk replied, looking over the brunette's shoulder at his reflection in the mirror and smiling warmly at him. "You look so cute as a fairy, Kihyunie will just die!"

"I-I don't want Kihyun to die," Changkyun stuttered. "Why would he die?"

"Because you're so cute!" Minhyuk squealed, pinching Changkyun's cheeks. "Have you ever thought of dyeing your hair blonde? Blondes are the cutest people."

Changkyun felt himself smile as Minhyuk winked at him.

"Are you two almost done?" Hyunwoo asked as he stepped into the bathroom. "We're already an hour late."

"Fashionably late," Minhyuk corrected. "And yeah, babe, we're almost done. Doesn't Changkyunnie look so cute?"

Minhyuk turned Changkyun around by the shoulders and Hyunwoo chuckled silently.

"He looks great, Min," he complimented. "Come on, the others are probably wondering where we are."

Changkyun had thought that several times during the day, whether or not Kihyun was worried about him or wondering what Minhyuk was up to. Just as Kihyun, Jooheon and himself were about to leave campus for the day, Minhyuk had suddenly swooped in and literally picked Changkyun up off of the floor, claiming he was 'borrowing' him for the afternoon.

Minhyuk was really taking him back to his and Hyunwoo's dorm room to get him dressed up for the party, and Changkyun had to admit: Minhyuk had a really good sense of style. He knew exactly what colours matched Changkyun's hair and skin tone, and he was perfect at picking out sizes of clothes for him that weren't too big or too small.

For the party, Minhyuk had bought Changkyun a plain white long-sleeved t-shirt and some white jeans that complimented his legs and butt nicely. He'd also gone out and bought some fake fairy wings (where he got them Changkyun didn't even want to know) but he did look pretty good.

Minhyuk himself was going to the party as some sort of unicorn, Changkyun wasn't really sure, and Hyunwoo was going as a pirate (as requested by Minhyuk). The three of them all looked pretty good, and Changkyun couldn't wait to see what Kihyun went to the party as.

~*~

Changkyun didn't know what to expect for his first 'college party'.

For one, it wasn't held in some frat house like all the movies made it seem. This party was held in a hall which led Changkyun to believe that it was perhaps an annual kind of party or something arranged by people outside of the college. It looked pretty official, like a lot of effort had been put into every aspect of the decorations and setting.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he was overwhelmed by the number of people and the bustling energy. Minhyuk and Hyunwoo, however, seemed unfazed, like they'd been to many parties before. Changkyun could imagine they had.

The three of them spotted Jooheon and Kihyun right away and- oh. Oh.

What the Hell?

When Minhyuk noticed Kihyun, he called out to him, and the guy that turned around couldn't have been Kihyun. Since when was Kihyun so...hot?

Changkyun always saw Kihyun as unrealistically beautiful, but he didn't think he'd ever see the day where he saw Kihyun as hot. But that was what he was experiencing now.

The pink-haired male was dressed as possibly the sexiest vampire Changkyun had ever seen, his hair slicked back and dark makeup around his eyes with red lipstick adorning his lips. Changkyun almost fell over just from looking at him.