twenty-six

Going to see the others today felt like something brand new to Changkyun.

It was still exactly the same place, exactly the same people and exactly the same setting, yet Changkyun felt something so different about it. Maybe because this was his first time seeing the others after getting together with Kihyun.

Changkyun missed the older boy, despite seeing him that morning and only being apart from him for two hours. It was safe to say that Changkyun was Whipped with a capital W.

"Changkyunnie!" Minhyuk squealed from Hyunwoo's lap, being the only one who saw Changkyun, but when Kihyun heard his friend say his boyfriend's name, his head whipped around so fast he got a neck cramp.

"Hi, guys," the hazelnut-haired boy greeted, taking a seat next to Kihyun who immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.

Changkyun could hear Minhyuk squealing and clapping and Hyunwoo grunting in discomfort as Minhyuk kept jumping around on his lap, but the only thing he was focusing on was Kihyun and how warm his lips felt.

"How was art?" Kihyun asked after he pulled away, and Changkyun immediately missed his warmth. The second-year still kept one arm around his waist, though.

"It was ok," the hazelnut-haired boy nodded. "Steve seemed to like my project when he first saw it, but I guess I'll have to wait until he marks it."

"I'm sure he'll love it," Jooheon reassured from the other side of Kihyun, and Changkyun smiled over at him.

"Thank you," he beamed, pulling his sketch book from his bag.

"What are you drawing now?" Kihyun asked, shuffling closer to Changkyun.

"I don't know," he mumbled, resting his head on Kihyun's shoulder. "I'm just doodling. I'm bored."

"You don't have lunch on you or any money to buy lunch?" The pink-haired male asked and Changkyun laughed nervously.

"I don't normally eat lunch, you should know that," he replied, turning to look at Kihyun hesitantly, who was staring back at him confusedly.

"I didn't know that," Kihyun stated, and Changkyun blushed.

"Sorry," he mumbled, and Kihyun got rid of the nervous pout on his lips by kissing them.

"Eat some of my lunch, ok?" The second-year proposed and Changkyun nodded, putting down his pencil and taking half of Kihyun's sandwich.

He noticed while he was eating that Kihyun was staring at him and wouldn't stop, and when he turned to look at him again, he swallowed his food and blushed.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" He asked and, instead of answering, Kihyun leaned forward to kiss him full on the lips. Not just some quick peck, but a full kiss.

"Kihyun, he's still a baby!" Minhyuk gasped from across the table and Kihyun smiled when he pulled away, tightening his grip around Changkyun's waist.

"He's my baby," he replied affirmatively, causing Changkyun to slam his head on the table from embarrassment.

"Stop, Kihyunie, you're embarrassing him!" Minhyuk screeched, reaching over the table to slap the top of Kihyun's head.

Changkyun lifted his head from the table, a big red mark covering his forehead and Minhyuk gasped again, reaching over the table again to rub the boy's forehead. Changkyun definitely had to say he loved his friends, but now they all seemed so much better.

He felt like he was a part of something real, and he never wanted to leave it.

~*~

epilogue next, then answers to your lovely questions, then we are done!