Prologue

Hello Chocosticks, how are you all?? I missed you all so much...I was busy with my studies. I am really sorry once again.

so here I am with a new story as you all wanted...

Guys, actually this is a sequel of my favorite Hindi serial Kuch Toh Log Kahenge... if you haven't watched the serial, don't worry I will publish the overall story of that serial in one chap...

Please do let me know your opinions...

*******************************

Ashni, who is a beauty with brains kind of girl. She is a medical student. Her parents, Dr. Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi are very successful doctors in the city. But she wants to start her career where no one recognize her by her parent's. She wants to make her own name with her efforts and talent. And her parents are always supportive of whatever she wants to do. But there is one thing they always argue about.

Her parents had a love marriage. And most in the family had love marriage. So they want Ashni also to fall in love. But she wants her parents to choose someone for her so that she won't face any problems or get any pain as her parents went through.

so will she have a arranged marriage as per her wish or will she have love marriage as per her parents wish..???

***********************************

Roshan, is a very talented and successful doctor at a very young age. He is known for his coldheartedness, sympathy less and many more.

He used to be a lovely boy, but sudden revelation of one truth as turned everything upside down. Which made him heartless and so against love.

will he change?? will his opinion change against love??? will anyone change him?

**********************************

So guys, this is a small glimpse of the story...

Please do support and gives your valuable suggestions and comments...

Please do vote and comment...

Yours

Icha Mayuri