1: Usual Day

I woke up to the same dreadful sound as I turned off my alarm and got dressed for school. I walked out of my room only to be greeted by my aunt with breakfast in her hand.

"I made you an egg and bacon mcmuffin for breakfast! I have to run off to work, big day, so I'll call you later!" She kissed me on the cheek, handed me the plate, and ran out the door. I rubbed my groggy eyes and went to the kitchen.

I ate my breakfast at the table, watched the news, then finally walked to school. It was a sunny day, so I thought the exercise would be good for me. I tried to stay out of my own head because I know what it can do.

I have never been diagnosed with any sort of mental illness, but I'm definitely not the happy kid I used to be. I dread waking up and having to put on a mask, one different from my Spiderman mask.
I feel as though I has no self worth. Like an empty garbage can. I'm very lonely, even in a room full of people. But I do find comfort in the occasional metal I drag over my skin when something goes wrong.

I resorted to listening to music instead of the busy traffic around me.
I arrived in the familiar building and walked over to my locker, grabbing my textbooks and heading to chemistry.

Teachers always liked me since I was considered so smart. The class was asked a question about mixtures, and flash answered incorrectly. I was then called on.

I got it right and Flash turned bright red.

"Shit. Now Flash is gonna kill me." I thought.

As the bell rang the students began going to their class, and I started to get ready as well, that is until I felt a presence behind me.

"Well well well, Penis Parker." Flash said.
I turned around to face the smug teenager.

"What do you want this time?"

"I want you to learn a fucking lesson." Flash grabbed me by the arm sleeve as I struggled to hide my pain.

At the back of the school, I was brutally kicked and punched. I knew that my cover would be blown if I fought back too much, plus I could get hurt even worse if I tried resisting.

"Maybe if your parents raised you correctly and taught you some respect, you wouldn't be where you are. They really fucked up creating such an idiotic kid." Flash spat.

He finally left, so I laid there. Pathetic. Bruised. A hurt and lonely child on concrete with a bloody nose and cut up arm.
What a sad excuse of a hero.

I wasnt sure how much time had passed but I decided to get back to school.

I didn't get beat up often, but when I did it was horrible. Even back then it was bearable. But for whatever reason, this one I just had was worse than ever. Not so much physically, more mentally.

I got through the day and was excited to leave that hellhole of a building.

I arrived home and kissed my Aunt May goodbye before going off to practice at the internship.

"Peter, behave. I love you." She said, giving me a hug.

"I will. I love you too."
And with that, I headed towards his training.