15: Loser

I arrived home late and went to my room, trying to stay quiet since Tony had seemed to fall asleep. What a rare occasion.

I shut my door and take off my jacket, hanging it behind my door. I hopped in the shower, washed myself, then got out. I changed into some cozy sweatpants, and as I dry off my hair my eyes drift to the back of my jacket on the door.

It said "MY SPIDER" with a heart underneath. I panicked for a moment, and slowly set down my towel.

She knows? How long has she known? Did she tell anyone else? How did she figure it out?

Then I took a deep breath and texted her.

Peter: ...so you've known?

MJ: yep

Peter: how? And for how long?

MJ: well since u saved me and that group of kids on the elevator and ditched us on the team that day a while back. there was so many "coincidences" I knew it was you

Peter: oh

MJ: are you mad? Was it a weird thing to put on your back? I'm sorry

Peter: no of course not, just shocked. And no, it was quite cute actually. But no one else can know about it, okay?

MJ: lips are sealed

Peter: thank you MJ. We should hang again soon

MJ: I'd love that Peter

Peter: I like you a lot, and now that you know who I really am I can show you some of the best views in this city.

MJ: i like you a lot too, and that sounds really nice spider boy

Peter: I'll message you when I come up with some plans but for now I'm gonna hit the sack, super tired

MJ: alright, goodnight loser

Peter: goodnight, cute loser

MJ: <3

Peter: <3

I laid down on my bed and squealed like a little girl, rolling over and falling asleep with a smile. I can tell she's the one I've needed. She's so beautiful, inside and out. I got so lucky.

I snuggled into the sheets with a smile on my face, falling asleep with the happy thoughts floating around my brain.