11: School

Peter's POV

It has been a long time since I've gone back to my school, and Tony sat me down for a talk. He says I should go back so that I can try to focus towards my goals, like going to college and such. I knew there was no chance in arguing with him, so I said I'd go.

And today is the first day back.

I woke up to my annoying alarm and got myself ready. I put on a science pun T-shirt with a dark green jacket and blue jeans. I made myself decently presentable, grabbed my bag, and went into the kitchen.

"G'morning kid!" Cap said, handing my a plate with some sort of egg and bacon sandwhich on it.

"Good mornin' Cap."
I looked over to my right to see Tony, wearing sunglasses, his PJ's, a robe, slippers, and sipping on a cup of coffee.

"...mornin' Tony..."
He just grunted in response.

"He's not really an early morning person...as you can probably tell..." Cap said.

I finished my breakfast and Tony walked to the car with me. Happy drove us to the school and once we arrived I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

What are my classmates going to think? I've been gone for so long since Aunt May's passing, they probably think I'm dead.
And should I tell them I'm living with Tony Stark now? How do I avoid questions? Oh boy.

"Ok kid, I know this isn't going to be easy, but maybe it'll keep you busy and away from the darker parts of your brain. If there's any issues, tell us, please." Tony said in a serious tone.

"Thanks, I will. See you after school."
I got out of the car and followed the crowd of students going towards the school entrance.

As I walked through the hallways, I could already feel the stares and hear the whispers.

"Oh my god, I'd that Peter?"
"Where has he been?"
"Did you hear about his Aunt?"
"I wonder if he lives by himself now"
"What a freak"
"He looks different"

I kept plowing through the waves of students, putting in my earbuds and drowning them out.
I opened my locker and put my things inside, then shut the door to find Flash on the other side.
I sighed and took out my earbuds.

"Heyo, Penis Parker! Where you been? I haven't had anyone to mess with for days dude! What happened?"

"I-I don't wanna talk about it."
I moved to the side to get past Flash but he only moved back into my way.

"Aw, is Penis Parker embarrassed? C'mon, give me all the gritty details, I want to know if the rumors are true."

I pause.

"What rumors?"

"Oh, you know, the ones where you drugged your Aunt, murdered her and covered it up."

I took a step back. I felt like I was going to vomit.

"How d-do you know about her passing?"

"Another student was passing by your apartment and saw all the cop cars and the ambulance, along with your Aunt being rolled away in a body bag."
All flash did was smirk.

"You know, you're a real fucked up guy for s-smiling at a subject like that."
I balled my fists up.
He grabs me by the collar and lifts me up.

"You don't get to decide what's fucked up and what's not, Penis Parker."

Flash threw me to the ground.

"Listen, I'm gonna be late for science class, but next time I won't let you off so easily. No one talks back to me, faggot."
Flash kicks me in the side then walks away.
What a great first day back.

I then see a dark hand hovering above my head, so I grab it and I'm then being helped up.

(Authors note: ok ik i said i wasnt gonna have mj in this but imma make something up and add her htspfnriajxkdjsn i cant help it)

It was a girl about my height, maybe even taller. Her curly hair laid behind her shoulders, her green flannel rested on her shoulders losely, and her face looked like she just doesn't care about what you have to say.
She was cute.

"Thanks for the h-hand."
I said.

"No problem. I saw you on the floor and thought that you might not want to be down there. It's pretty disgusting."
She said, making me laugh.

I stick my hand out.

"Hi, I-I'm Peter. Peter Parker."
She shakes it.

"You can call me MJ."