20:???

Peters POV:

I find myself at the top of some tall construction building. I doubt anyone would find me here.

At least not until it's too late.
I sit for a bit. Taking it all in. The crisp, cold air. The starry sky above. The feeling of being alive. I just wanted to truly, mindfully enjoy it one last time before I say goodbye.

Then my phone rings.
God I should've known better than to bring my damn phone. I look at the name.

"M💕 is calling..."
I hang up with a sigh. She called again, and I hung up. It felt like I re-broke my own heart for a second, but that feeling didn't last. Just a minute later I was back, looking over the edge to the city below.

Then my phone rang again. It was Tony. I just let it go to voicemail. I can't have him worry. But seconds later, he called my suit. And sadly, that usually means I don't have a choice in picking up.

"Hey kid, where are you?"
Tony said.

"I'm just out for some air."

"That's not what it looks like kid."
I realize he can see what I'm seeing so I quickly look down at my feet.

"D-dad I'm just out getting a nice view of the sky."
I made up some excuse.

"Pete, the tower is taller than that building, you would get a better view and you know this. So either you are going to swing yourself home while I track your suit, or I will come get you myself. Your choice."
He sounded like he could completely see through all of my lying.

"Okay. I'll swing home."

"Good. I'll meet you in your room. I love you kiddo."
And then Tony hung up.